ok first of all, he is 42, but he actually looks more like 30, and could pass for 25 if he dyed his hair. And yes I'm in love with him, this is no silly school crush. I can't get over him, he's all I think about. At first it was just love, but now I find myself fantasizing about him and wanting to be with him intimately in addition to whatever else. I'm in his class atm for the fall semester, but I'm horrified at how fast this semester has gone by, so when I discovered he was teaching another class next semester, at first I told myself NO, but now, I can't even imagine not seeing him again. I have no idea what I will do in regards to my feelings, I dont think he likes me, but then again, I have caught him staring at my lady parts. So maybe he's just a lurker. I have also tried engaging him in innocent class related discussion, and he doesn't seem to want to talk to me. Does this mean he's unnerved by me, and why is that?
breeray breeray 22-25, F 8 Answers Nov 5, 2011

Figure out how you're going to get out of a rut in which you are emotionally fascinated by a man who is unavailable and not a good match by any stretch of imagination.

Best Answer

Nothing is going to happen while your in his class.... there is a serious conflict of interest here that could get him in trouble.... but I sort of agree with the ask him on a date... remark...it makes more sense to me that is than taking another class and dancing around this conflict of interest this way....

Best Answer

heh i see, but theres another possible issue. He is married I think :s He has a big wedding ring/band and I've heard him mention his 'wife' to another student, but I assume he was just trying to make himself appear married since Ive googled him in whitepages.com and he appears to live alone, plus his office has no pics of wife or kids

Best Answer

haha... I'm glad I'm not the only one who does a little internet stalking on someone I like....lol.... I have to wonder why he would want to make himself look married when he is not... I know that there are some women that go for that... but...

Best Answer

Would you still date him if he is in fact married?

Best Answer

My personal, hormonal answer: I would definitely be taking his class! The more rational side of me says to take another class and drive your attention else where. But since I'm bipolar and can't ever make a completely rational decision: take the class with your fantasy man!

Best Answer

;) you're right, if this is the only chance I have of being around him, might as milk it

Best Answer

I totally would girl

Best Answer

He's twice your age. Gross. He should not think of you in that way, nor should you entertain thinking of him in that way.

Best Answer

Many colleges prohibit professor/student intimacy. I'd check out the school pollicy before you take any further steps

Best Answer