I have never been into going to clubs and getting drunk and all that. Pretty much everyone I know my age does this and they have loads of friends. I have some friends that are similar to me but it took many years to find them. It seems most people my age are all the same... I don't know if this makes me sad or what? I feel like maybe I am wasting my younger years not doing this...
ocean89 ocean89 22-25, F 22 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Hobbies

not necessarily. prolly not a good excuse to feel superior about yourself, though, since that will only make the others resent you. it's healthier for you, and you'll probably live longer as a result, and you'll meet fewer jerks along the way

Best Answer

I'm with chipmunk Earnie. Sounds smart to me. <br />
Charlotte

Best Answer

I'm similar to you. Most of my friends enjoy the night life, I'm pretty content having a quiet night in. Though I do confess to enjoying a night out once in a while. First of all you should live life on your own terms but.... On the flipside however it cant hurt to go out once in a while ( e.g.like once every 3 months?) we are young and life goes by quickly, why not party now while we have our 20s? We have 30 and 40 to be mature and what not, but again it is up to you, just some perspective.

Best Answer

If I had to do it over I would have avoided the club scene altogether in my 20's. Find out what you love to do and devote your life to doing it. You will have a deeper, richer life, more money, and less drinking related health issues later.

Best Answer

Rest assured the whole world is mad and what most approve is mad.any sanity seems abnormal.thats how we are conditioned.all you've got to decide is whether you wona do what you like/deem right or do because others are doing it.anyway,congrats,at your age,its commendable to pause and question

Best Answer

no, i was the same way and decided to change my self to fit into that. 2 years later I'm back to reading, writing, and doing all the other things I love.

Best Answer

no its not weird - you have alot of wisdom

Best Answer

No, it's not strange. Clubs suck, anyway. There are way more fun things you can do with your time.

Best Answer

Getting really drunk is possibly the most stupid thing anyone can do.

Best Answer

Oh no... not strange... my group of friends is the same way... I think we end up having much more fun... plus we can remember it in the morning =P

Best Answer

That is called being mature and knowing how not to waste your time on trivial things. You do you. And..good for you.

Best Answer

Not strange at all - it's a good thing IMHO

Best Answer

It's smart strange. Keep on trucking. Don't listen to them. By the time you are all thirty, you will be the boss of the rest. They will never catch up.

Best Answer

No, it is admirable. You are smart and mature.

Best Answer

Good for you... Im in my late 20s and enjoy it very much :-P

Best Answer

Sounds intelligent to me

Best Answer