If I find a counselor to confide in, do you think they could ease me into kissing, things like standing close and such, things I feel uncomfortable with, and how to present myself. I'm not sure if I could find a friend to confide in, who could ease me into kissing, someone who might be ok showing me n practice with. I feel like dorky about it. thanks, I kinda find it depressing, the older I get
lady20s lady20s 26-30 12 Answers Mar 26, 2012

to be true....i was also like dis till i got my gf... n it happens... no worry :) n yaa i knw its hard to trust a guy in dis world... bt personally saying all people are not like dat n i would suggest if you do dis things aftr getting in relationship,n look around yourself a nice guy must be besides u... u never know...all d best :D

Best Answer

And what if the situation was reversed? What would be your opinion on a guy who has had his first and only kiss at the age of 27, now being 28? And I guess, the first kiss experience, as being very profound, hindered him from calmly going into a relationship with this girl (22, having had three relationships before and three times blown off by her boyfriends, so ith lots of negative relationship experience...) as he pushed too much afterwards acting too clingy? Would you, as girls, like to date him and/or be in a relationship with him? As girls who have had previous experiences in kissing/sex/relationships? Or would you think it must something wrong with him? Something dreadfully wrong? Or wouldn't it be easier for him to find a girl who's never been kissed and/or in a relationship before either? So that they both had their first relationship? Or what would be your advice otherwise?

Best Answer

Me either, hence the screen name. ; ) I try not to worry about it too much, but i totally know how you feel. And I don't want to kiss some random man at a bar or club either, so it is a toughy.

Best Answer

I too was a very late bloomer and can completely sympathise.

One of my other friends was also a very late bloomer and kissed someone for the first time when she was about 28 or 29. She never talked about what she felt until after the fact. She was relieved when it happened and was happy that she finally had that experience under her belt. That said, the way she went about it was pretty tacky; she got a bit tipsy and made out with someone on the dancefloor in a bar... something she would NEVER have done before.

All that to say, I know that you're not the only person in this situation.

Best Answer

Wow, you are rare, I also waited for a long time, I was 26 when I kissed m first girl, I was a very shy and reserved child

Best Answer

I would just get wasted first, would make things so much easier.

Best Answer

Kissing isn't that difficult, really it's probably the most natural and pleasurable things you can do as a human being.

Best Answer

are you hot? :) or a man in disguise?.... this is EP afterall

Best Answer