PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 29 Answers Sep 21, 2012 in EP

Blondie, write the story you NEED to write...the best writing comes straight from the heart. Don't worry what others will think.

Best Answer

You know the routine Princess. Just be true to yourself. Work hard and do what you think is right, and let go of the results. If people cant accept you for who you are, all you have to do is accept them for who they are. What happens isnt in your hands or in mine. All that we must do is the legwork, and then be able to accept what happens and continue to move forward...that's what works for me today...

Best Answer

How are you not doing well. Its hard to let yourself be vulnerable in front of others... But it seems that when you let it out, its like a weight thats lifted, and when you confront your fears, you may not have anything to be scared of anymore. No matter what happens. But Id be happy to listen to whatever you are having trouble with. :)

Best Answer

Dont worry about it ..As long as your not a ********* no one will give you a hard time and if they do we will kick their *****..

Best Answer

You can count on support Princess. I write serious heavy stuff, and all I get is support. And well, you can always message those you trust. It will be good to write, it will be fine

Best Answer

Look at yourself in the mirror and say this verbatum.....<br />
" I love you. You are a beautiful, strong woman and you're doing great."<br />
There is great power in a first party affirmation.

Best Answer

Mainie, keep your head up. You always have and always do.

Best Answer

I hope some of these answers were helpful, cause I have no idea what I could write to help you.

Best Answer

I would never judge you love...whatever.

Best Answer

sort your **** out woman :)

Best Answer

The main thing is you're "doing" not waiting for someone else.

Best Answer

You know you have my respect <br />
If you need a helping hand just message me and i will help you

Best Answer

Ned, I will send you a PM...

Best Answer

here for ya hun

Best Answer

I asked you if you were OK last night. No response. :-(

Best Answer

Its hard to offer advice unless you say what the problem is....

Best Answer

How can we help you? What is it you need?

Best Answer

You are one of the nicest people here, you have nothing to fear....how can we help?

Best Answer

I am always here

Best Answer

Thank you, kind Sir

Best Answer

I will always listen

Best Answer

It's not the demon drink is it hun ?

Best Answer

You know I ride the same horse, so if you need me to just listen, you know how to find me. Sorry I can't make the World right just for you. But I can be a Friend.

Best Answer