The same thing, only better.

Best Answer

hi

Best Answer

May I ask what industry?

Best Answer

Real estatw :)

Best Answer

That's a tough field to be in these days... I know many agents and all say the same thing..."too many agents fighting for a few clients". How is your rapport with your current network of clients?

Best Answer

Right now im doing good with my job. Im one of the top producer. I know in myself i really work hard though most of us do of course :)Its just that i found out that my other co top producer has a mutual understanding with the VP of the company. And shes very competitive. Im just loosing hope to get the award since she got a back up.

Best Answer

Are you in a position to start your own firm or not at that level yet?

Best Answer

Not yet im just 2 years in the company. This is my first job and this is where i grow.

Best Answer

I've heard that the real estate industry is an "every man for himself". within a large real estate company, there is an illusion of Team, but at the end of the day you are all working against one another. What is your gut telling you?

Best Answer

Either work your *** off to overcome them in the right way....or join the pigs in the mud and do it better :)

Best Answer

It's business? Cheat. It's the American Way!

Best Answer