deadgirlsfairytale deadgirlsfairytale 26-30, F 10 Answers Apr 29, 2012

That's pretty normal actually, don't worry. The reason you feel that way is because your body is telling you what not to eat. Eat healthy things, like veggies and light food, and it will probably make you feel better. Ginger and mint helps nausea, and you could drink some decaf tea. Wish you the best!

Best Answer

I was nauseous regardless if my stomach was empty or full. However - pretzels were a miracle. Salt helps nausea big time. So the big salt chunks on pretzels did the trick.

regualr non diet coca cola too helps nausea ( telling you this for when not preggers tho cause caffeine is not good in pregnancy)

Mint as well. Find a decaf mint tea, or a strong mint candy.

Congrats! Hope you feel better soon

Oh yeah - what ever you do, be careful eating bananas when you think it will come back up. It is the most awful thing in the world. Lesson learned REAL Quick on that one for me...

Best Answer

I get heartburn and my throat burns when i eat bananas, only when pregnant though.

Best Answer

Yeah - bananas were the worst thing to me while pregnant for sure. Hope you find some relief. Ah - also your salive can change in pregnancy. That is what happened for me - it got tiny air bubbles in it and the air in my tummy resulting caused some horrible issues. If you get that - ask your doctor for some good remedies. They told me what to do about it, didn't help too much, but at least the advice was from the medical profession. Hope you feel better soon.

Best Answer

*saliva

Best Answer

Girl, EP isn't the place to ask this question. Too many people here who give advice not knowing a thing about what they're talking about. Talk to your doctor. You're not the first having similar problems, believe me, and you don't want a stranger giving you advice that might impact health of your child and you :)

Best Answer

i get where you are coming from but if people recommend to sniff lemons for nausea or eat a fruit smoothie, i know that wont hurt me.

Best Answer

I was the same way, I lost weight rather than put it on at the beginning. Saltines or ginger snaps in the morning before you even get out of bed. They help to calm the stomach. Then try light snacking many times throughout the day. Good luck, i remember how miserable it was :(

Best Answer

Start eating.

Best Answer

SeaBands. Those are the little acupressure bracelets you can buy at the drugstore.

Because they aren't a drug, they've been popular with the expectant crowd for a long time. They have these little plastic buttons on the inside that press against the acupressure points in your wrists that control nausea.

I use 'em for motion sickness and they work like a charm.

Best Answer