I know of men who are intimidated by beautiful women......but if you acted like a ****..... some men are turned off by it (not all ) <br />
some men prefer a classy seductive style, it depends on ur style and the preference of the men u come in contact with

Best Answer

You must be hanging with uneducated , un attractive, people with no confidence, I would like to see just how beautiful you are and I could give you a much more detailed response, I am certain I could help you resolve this issue, with the proper tools Im sure I could help releive the built up frustrations. I bet you just want to explode at times! it would be a pleasure to help you with this but it will be a hard thing.. to stick with.. you will need plenty of rest after we attack you problems.

Best Answer

I'm Not send me a message :-)

Best Answer

Let's chat..... :)

Best Answer

Its probably the insatiable libido. Most men like to be able to satisfy a woman.

Best Answer

I would teach him *********** to fill in the down time :)

Best Answer