Add me and send me a message if you'd like to do a daddy daughter roleplay.

Best Answer

It won't let me.

Best Answer

Ok try now, I changed the setting.

Best Answer

No can do

Best Answer

nope not at all

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

nah it's fun and taboo, which makes it even more fun. I think it's more of the protector/submissive roles that appeal to us. If you ever decide that you want to try some rping message GodxofxWar.. he's an excellent daddy and loves rping

Best Answer

Role playing it is pretty common.

Best Answer

Thank you! I have a lot of role play fantasies. Usually with older guys like daddy/daughter and teacher/student but I've never done one or would know how to do it right.

Best Answer

Sick dude, really sick.

Best Answer

That means your HOT!!!

Best Answer

I wouldn't even know how to do it. Or how it would even go. Just the idea you know?

Best Answer

Lots of girls seem to be in to it? Dont know why. Ive always found it hot if done right!

Best Answer

That's just it. I've never seen it done or done to me. Wouldn't even know if it's right.

Best Answer

If it feels right, itturns you on and your not hurting anyone then theres no harm in it!!!

Best Answer

Thank you! Your replies are very much appreciated! And thank you all for the no judgement!

Best Answer

Is it something your curious about?

Best Answer

Yeah it is. I'm not even sure how it would work or what the guy would say. I'm just very curious about it and because I'm so young I can't talk to many people about it.

Best Answer

Is it something that turns you on - or are you just curious about how it would work? If it turns you on - what is it about it that turns you on?

Best Answer

I do get turned on by it. I think it's that it's so wrong or forbidden. And also the fact that the daughter doesn't really know what's happening but still kind of likes it.

Best Answer

The fact that its wrong and /or forbidden is what makes it hot for you - you feel naughty and the fact that its taboo is HOT!!!
When things feel naughty its just so HOT and it always will be!
What is it about it that turns you on? Are you wanting an older guy to take control and treat you to things and spank you for being naughty and bad!?

Best Answer

I want the guy to take the lead. I like the idea of getting tricked into it. I read something that the daddy was cleaning the daughters pee pee hole and that was very interesting.

Best Answer

It would start off as a 'daddy' looking after you but then due to what he was doing you would get obviously turned on - getting wetter and wetter?

You would like an older guy to control you and show you the way?

Best Answer

I think I might want that. I'm just inexperienced. But I guess everyone has to start somewhere.

Best Answer

well dont do anything you dont want to do - if it feels right do it and if it does,nt then stop it!
And add me if you want :-)

Best Answer