Well mine was 15 and I believe that is the national average is 16.9

Best Answer

51.

Best Answer

My research goes on. Ive been observing virginities being taken with my pen and paper in hand.

Best Answer

17 unless their really weird

Best Answer

I'm with hevymet1666...weird all the way.

Best Answer

i was 14

Best Answer

I was a week short of my 17th birthday, but age wasn't the factor. All but one of my female friends had had sex and I had plenty of chances, but I was waiting for someone to be the "right" one. Luckily, I WAS right--I'm still married to him 17 years later. (He lost his at 13!)

Best Answer

I've heard about some kids losing theirs at ages as young as 10 to 12. I lost mine at age three though, to abuse.

Best Answer

For the record, I didn't lose it. I gave it away as fast as possible. I was 18.

Best Answer

I was 15 but I felt ready. I had been with my boyfriend for around 6 months before we did. He was a 4 years older but never pressured me into anything.

Best Answer

There is no clear majority.<br />
At age 21 is the most, with 23 percent. 19 percent do it at age 20. At 19, 12 percent do and at 18, 11 percent. A total of 23 percent lose it before age 18, but that is everyone from 17 on down.<br />
At age 22, 13 percent do it for the first time and at 23, 12 percent. At 24, 8 percent and at 25, 5 percent. All ages above 25 combine for 18 percent.<br />
Then there's Flipper, who is a virgin in his 50s.

Best Answer

i have no idea, i cant just go around asking people

Best Answer

16, the average i would say. it's such a shame that people have no self control

Best Answer

Most people I know, 15ish. But not me.

Best Answer

The age changes with ages.

Best Answer

I was 18 o.o

Best Answer

i think the average for men is 17 and for women it's 16

Best Answer

16

Best Answer

to be more accurate , 15 almost 16

Best Answer

15

Best Answer

Depends, if you mean the newer generation (like 12-14ish), id say 11, my generation (16-20), id say 18

Best Answer

no its not that low at 11. more younger kids are loosing their virginity but the average age is still 15-16

Best Answer

It was a joke, sorta, you can ask most of the ninth graders in my school and get a response of 12-13 :| it scares me, but at the same time im assexual and have a phobia of sex, so the idea of sex in general scares me

Best Answer

Most people probably between 16-18, 17 is probably the median. Just a guess though ba<x>sed on one data point.

Best Answer

Related Questions