I'm surprised my mom hasn't gotten on my case about school or some **** yet? Usually she's like "Go study!" "What's your homeowork?" "Get off the internet and read!"
xRockGlossPrincessx xRockGlossPrincessx 18-21, F 4 Answers Aug 26 in Embarrassing & Funny

Give it time...she's building up to it....

Best Answer

LMAO. xD

Best Answer

Probably because your course has just started

Best Answer

Yea... it's coming soon. xD

Best Answer

Best Answer

If that is your mom's routine to get on your case, are you worried that there's something bothering her? I would, and I would ask her if she's okay :)

Best Answer

I think maybe she's scared she's going to **** me off or something. She just left the house anyways. So anxiety gone! ^_^

Best Answer

Good for you, and I mean that in a good way. But still, if I were you, I would ask her. This shows you are concerned for her.

Best Answer

I'm a little concerned but most likely she doesn't want to push me over the edge and cause me to become suicidal or something. I just came out to her recently.

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing, and I understand. Be well, and have a fantastic and prosperous day :)

Best Answer

You're Welcome. AND OH! I just noticed i'm not gay btw. Just uber depressed. xD

Best Answer

lols love tea, but its already cold weather here in uk so hot!!

Best Answer

Wait it's hot in the UK... or cold? =P

Best Answer

cold weather so hot tea hehehehe making me thirsty talking about it :)

Best Answer