smileandwave smileandwave 36-40, F 11 Answers Feb 18, 2012

we have all kinds of shakes here at EP! what can we do for u =)

Best Answer

Shake me silly....that's when things lose all sight of reality and I can go to my happy place....wait, I'm already on EP aren't I?

Best Answer

Explain what happened? I've spent most of my life reasoning my way out of emotions(this does not mean I am emotionally immature, I have learned over time to deal with them the right way).

Best Answer

Go sit next to sonofsatire..he's got popcorn.

Best Answer

ah, will do. Carry on then good lady.

Best Answer

For EP tokens i will.

Best Answer

Best Answer

LOL, that tony is so fulla boloney!

Best Answer

Fine..can I get that nickle back?

Best Answer

Hey, when I say it that way it reminds me of one of my favorite bands.....maybe if I just chill with nickleback all will come into context again....ahhhh, tony.....u always know what to do...without even doing anything. :)

Best Answer

well smiley,i'm not shaking anybody-no sir! But the one thing i can truely say i excell is patience...i have a very large tolerance for long storys.ain't virtue,just how i am. Do i have to sit next to Son of Sartre,too? getting pretty crowded down there! Seriously one thing i can easily miss is theserious/kidding thing on the net. Did you really have a big fight with your guy? cause,thats so AWFUL.Do you realize you typed satire instead of Sartre-funny either way.feel better......................................peace

Best Answer

I didn't realize that but I tend to be a non proof reader so it makes the stupid people feel better...just kidding....I have my own flaws...I am, u realize, only human. Its something I have to work thru...my deal...the worst part....I lost my funny! Where the hell did it go? I want my funny back...its what keeps me alive and well! If u see it would u kindly send it via overnight mail...I will reinburse u any and all costs considering to me it is priceless....:)

Best Answer

STOP TOUCHING IT!!! <br />
Better now?

Best Answer

Not even in the mood to touch it....holy ****......this is bad....real bad!

Best Answer

What's up??

Best Answer

Well its definately not going to be my husband tonight....yeah, not good!

Best Answer