KatieM123 KatieM123 18-21, F 9 Answers Jun 30, 2012

I believe that dreams offer solutions to what we are living in the waking, some dreams are like messages from guides, or from a less rigidly programmed, wiser, eternal part of ourselves. I believe the dream takes images from our subconscious to communicate meaning. I believe they can be short term or long term. Why do you ask if they can tell the future?

Best Answer

because I was given some dream books .. one that which tells how the dreams tell you your future. But to be honest I'm not that convinced. What you said there seems more true and I believe it reflects your past and present ..but also can help you for the future instead of telling you it

Best Answer

I agree. You can choose how to respond to your present and this can change the future, I'm not sure by how much...

Best Answer

Dreams are real, at least mine are, I take every dream I can remember seriously and see them as warnings and possible good things to come.

Best Answer

Dreams are the manifest form of past present and future hopes and fears.

Yes they can give hints of the future...reveal secrets from the past...and help guide/shape the present.

Best Answer

Brain cells making connections, bringing to life deep thoughts and memories, jumbled into a short segment, to understand one would have to be in such a state of mind, almost detached from reality and solely focused on mind and soul.

Best Answer

woahh thats deep lol :)

Best Answer

I've had some dreams that have told me the future but they were not specific. I had to look at them from a different perspective to be able to see it. I so believe in premonitions, I get them fairly often....

Best Answer

Dreams are just sub conscious thoughts, hopes, fears, worries and all that, jumbled up and put back together in the form of a dream, they cant tell the future, nothing and no one can do that.

Best Answer

I think dreams are dreams. They are random and don't really make sense most of the time. I never understood why some people would go out on a limb to try to define what their dream means. However, if someone has the same dream over and over or if the dream really, really feels vivid and non-ambiguous, then MAYBE it could mean something about yourself.

Best Answer

Well, when I have a dream I research it and funny enough it connects to what is going on it my life. Sometimes fears or true feelings arise in my dream ..that would proberbly be only at the back of my mind in the real world. The dream meanings I research match correctly to what emotions I go through at present. I'm still looking into it. I not convinced that it can tell your future though lol

Best Answer

No, I don't believe in the future aspect of it, unless you have a premonition. I believe in those. But as far as random dreams, I just write them down becuase they're interesting, but then I just move on as well.

Best Answer