I have a girlfriend, too! She's blonde:) Blondes are my favorite. No offense brunettes, but you're not quite as hot.
ashleycorson ashleycorson 13-15, F 101 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Community

It's wonderful that you ba<x>se value on hair color. Good luck with that, kiddo.

Best Answer

I like baldies best.

Best Answer

eww sick

Best Answer

Whatever, Queer

Best Answer

I think that's GREAT!!! Lesbians are such f-a-a-abulous people: kd land, Melissa Etheridge, Suze Orman, Ellen DeGeneres, Rachel Maddow, Dora The Explorer, Peppermint Patty, Velma from Scooby Doo, Miss Jane Hathaway for Beverly Hillbillies, First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt, Astronaut Sally Ride, Martina Navratilova, Lily Tomlin, Billie Jean King ...<br />
I wanna be a LESBIAN in my next life; gotta settle for being a gay man in this one.

Best Answer

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR NASTYNESS MISS LESBIAN NASTY VAGINA *****!!!<br />
I'M GLAD I'M WHITE WITH EXTREMELY PALE SKIN BUT NOT A BLOND *****. AND IF I WAS BLOND I WOULD HAVE DIED MY HAIR BLACK LESBIAN ****!!!

Best Answer

Wow, hostile. A bit homophobic, are you?

Best Answer

were does it say people should accept gays? no-where, If they want to dislike gays, for simply being gay, then that is fine. Your little pathetic politically correct words like homophobic can suck my balls from the back. Means nothing.

Best Answer

I'm not homophobic I hate them!!!

Best Answer

Gays/Lesbs are **** and that's FACT!!

Best Answer

hahahahahahaha!lololololol! that does not affect me in the least bit. I get that from my Dad all the time. Oh, I've dated girls with black hair.

Best Answer

yeah she sounds it. that's so original.

Best Answer

No it's not.I hate them cause they are disgusting and I can't accept how they are it's something my brain can't absorb. I hate gays cause I can't accept the way they are and cause they are perverts as well as cause my religion.

Best Answer

...VAMPIRE ARE YOU AFRAID OF YOUR INNER LESBIAN? SOUNDS LIKE IT.

Best Answer

Ms Vampire, there is no need to be so rude and nasty, every one has a right to be who they are. You yourself are not exactly what society would call normal.
Blessed Be Child

Best Answer

I couldnt give a big fat hairy rats arse

Best Answer

You know,i have never seen a big fat hairy rats *** lol

Best Answer

Ive seen my dad... hes a big fat haire rat lol

Best Answer

Nothing.<br />
While on the subject, Did you hear the one about the Blonde Lesbian?<br />
She loved men.

Best Answer

Wow... you must be the only lesbian on the planet. You'd make a great tourist attraction if you played your cards right.

Best Answer

...LOL, true I thought gay pride came in groups not singles.

Best Answer

That is your choice, If it makes both of you happy then that is good. <br />
we all make our own choices, what counts is that you be true to yourself <br />
blessed Be<br />
misty

Best Answer

I always told my kids that a person can be anything they want in life if they want to bad enough.....guess I was right. Lol

Best Answer

Congrats?<br />
It becomes less of a big deal as you get older. If you don't "grow out of it" first.

Best Answer

I.WON'T. GROW. OUT. OF. IT!!!!

Best Answer

Maybe not. But you're still very young, and things could change.

Best Answer

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Best Answer

What u do in bed is not my business, but you and friend can drop by anytime to chat over coffee.

Best Answer

...don't do coffee with this guy, he will fukkkk you both, that's his plan....

Best Answer

I'm a woman and someone else's sexuality is not important to me, unless i am directly involved. People are who I care about. Trying to make everyone the enemy is not helpful. Good luck girls.

Best Answer

you are so right, you are a friend worth having
blessed be

Best Answer

i think that is HOT.... I WISH the woman who knows I am in love with her KISSED ME ALREADY........

Best Answer

it cool with me be who you like love you you like

Best Answer

woah nice profile pic is dat u?

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

Good life to ya' madam.

Best Answer

Um, great sister....but are you coming out to ep? or to yourself? Wonderful that your a lesbian, enjoy your life and your girlfriend, but I would put more stock in support from your friends and family rather than online. Have a good one my dear.

Best Answer

i just want to see peoples reaction. everybody knows, besides its pretty obvious. I flirt alot. not with boys, and what does that tell my friends/enemies? G.A.Y!

Best Answer

Whatever you chose to be, you are still a part of God's creation and I'm not going to judge you.

Best Answer

god ain't real

Best Answer

It's a choice

Best Answer

What ever tickles your pickle...or in this case, (not to pickle) =0

Best Answer

hehe i don't like pickles!nor do i have one

Best Answer

...LESBIANS HAVE PICKLES? I THOUGHT THEY HAD CABBAGE????

Best Answer

I know girls don't have pickles!! You guys never heard that phrase...(what ever tickles your pickle)? Silly rabbits =)

Best Answer

I don't care

Best Answer

i think its your business

Best Answer