First you need to stabilize yourself. You sound like you're about to have a breakdown. One thing at a time...first, start looking for an apt., then talk to your partner, (I would say talk to your partner first, but I think you would find yourself out on the street) once you have those things you start to look for a new job. At that point you pretty much have changed your life. But do not focus on everything all at once, it's too overwhelming. One thing at a time. Good luck.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I was pretty depressed up until recently. Now and again things get on top of me. Being honest my main priority is the job. Its just making me so unhappy

Best Answer

that was really thoughtful of you.

Best Answer

(If you don't have a huge attachment to your partner) Break up with your partner. Research for areas you want to live. Save up the money for another apartment. Look for a job in or close to the area you want to live. Then find a job and an apartment. Quit your job and move. I know it's easy said than done but........

Best Answer

It is much easier said than done. But I know you're right. My partner is amazing, perfect for me only that she has a child who I I see as growing up to be spoilt. Her ex is mental and she wont stick up for herself for fear of upsetting him. It is too much when I'm not even settled.
I daily hunt for new jobs but maybe I'm looking in the wrong places...

Best Answer

Sorry to hear. :(

Best Answer

YOU are the only one who can make the changes in your life to make yourself HAPPY ....<br />
Decide what YOU need in your life to be happy and then make a PLAN and Put that plan into action .... shouldn't take more than a year ...

Best Answer

Start living the right one?

Best Answer

i'm not saying this is true, i don't know enough to know that but is it possible that if everything is wrong, it's really your attitude that's off?

Best Answer

watch "what the bleep do we know" then change your the boss of you and that is that. If your not happy that your gal has a kid then ether turn it into a pos. or move on the kid after all is never going away every. have you talked to her about moving with you somewhere where the 2 of you can have more control (remove the nuts dad)? that would kill three birds with one stone new town new job better home life.

Best Answer

Get the book "awaken the giant within" by Anthony Robbins, read it, and then apply it. It will tell you step-by-step how to change your life in a positive manner for success.<br />
Okay, my job is done, now it's up to you to change things. It will take effort, however, it will be rewarding!

Best Answer

You're young. Bolt

Best Answer

Lifes too short I guess

Best Answer

You do not sound committed-why mislead the woman-have the child get further invested and become resentful. Cut ties so she can build a life for her child without you- be honest and fair

Best Answer

listen to the song "Wrong" by Depeche Mode.

Best Answer

I take it the song depicts someone whos living the wrong life and is driven backwards by society instead of moving forwards? And in the end he just gets killed...

Best Answer

leave the partner, move to a new city and get a new job

Best Answer

Just leave a note on your pillow.

Best Answer

Move

Best Answer

Hi<br />
Change your job, Get a life, Move<br />
And about the child.... Think next time before you dip your meat in the gravy<br />
Bio

Best Answer