Hands of time wait for no man, you want something in life take it and stop making excuses, sound like you are inpatient, u on drugs? Go ahead and kill yourself and u will definitely feel boredom as you await Jesus comeback, say hello to satan for me and tell your parents they failed!

Best Answer

Sweetie you have got to stop beating yourself up like this..We all have those bad days and somehow things always seem to work out...If you do something harmful or final to yourself you will never have the chance to make it better...Hang in there things will get better it may not be today or even tomorrow but it will get better...You are so young and have so much to look forward to don't blow it now...<br />
Best Wishes<br />
Vickie

Best Answer

Go take a shower to clear up your taughts

Best Answer

time for you to go see a professional

Best Answer

But you're the perfect recruit for the French Foreign Legion.

Best Answer

meditate

Best Answer

you have not killed your self as of now. please keep it that way. <br />
jumping off a cliff will not help at all. a hot shower and going to bed is a nice idea and will help some what but then if you are any thing like i was you will lay there staring at a dark ceiling for hours thinking dark thoughts that only make things worse<br />
my advice would be to identify why you are feeling each of the 3 emotions then channel your energy and thoughts deep inside yourself and search for a way to heal. i have been doing this for many years and it has helped me alot even with my bipolar. i am here to talk to if you want to.

Best Answer

I can kind of understand the first two reasons (at a push,) but not the 'boredom.' I think that's just the outcome of having the first two. Perhaps if you got yourself out a little bit more you wouldn't be lonely and depressed... you certainly wouldn't be bored. So problem solved.

Best Answer

Exercise is one of the best ways to lift depression and gelp with boredom. It doesn't cost a thing. Listening to music, not hard rock, but upbeat music is great. Have a friend over and make a workout routine. Volunteer to help younger kids or go do some thing for the elderly around you. Read a book. This is a lost hobbie. Find your purpose. You control your life so don't rely in others to make you happy. Use your brain and think about helping others and in return it will help you. When a young person is bored or depressed it usually means you have been handed to much. Make a list if goals and do them. Every time you feel sorry for yourself think about thr kids at St. Judes Hospital. Becime pinpals with some of them.

Best Answer