fishsweeper fishsweeper 51-55, F 9 Answers Jul 1, 2012

It just might work. It would catch my attention

Best Answer

I'm REALLY considering it at this point! lol

Best Answer

So sad that it has come to this for you. In addition to being well-educated, you appear to be multi-talented; bright, witty and street-smart. I suppose it shows that any of us could find ourselves in your situation.

I give you an "A" for creativity with the idea for the full-page ad. Perhaps the publisher can give you a cost-effective weekly rate(?). Wish you all the best.

Best Answer

Thanks, Blue!

Best Answer

Using those bikini shots? Good move!

Best Answer

I believe she's being serious, Chippy..

Best Answer

Sorry Ernie... Not this time!

Best Answer

I'm sure she is, but I have no serious concepts for her that she isn't smart enough not to have thought of for herself--I got faith in the Sweeper. ;)

Best Answer

BTW, after reading your business bio story, while you're waiting to find your next endeavor you might try writing some articles on the various things you've done and try to market them--you've done so much you should have viable tips for others to learn from.

Best Answer

Thanks for the suggestion!

Best Answer

NO! You need another way to represent yourself in a very well-respected manner. Present your well written resume to your local head hunter.They really do work wonders. Or, how about presenting yourself and introducing yourself and just and asking for a word from the Manager? You'll be very surprised at what a very much well-respect appearance can make to any employer, even if they aren't looking for help. (There's always that "File") ..Go out there and give it your BEST! Think positive, sweetie!

Best Answer

This town is so tiny and the job market is so dismal, that I'm thinking about resorting to ingenuity.

Best Answer

And I'm sure you're a genious..

Best Answer

I wouldnt

Best Answer