magentafoxfire magentafoxfire 18-21, F 12 Answers Mar 21 in Doing Good

My awakening has been happening for about 18 months. I don't even recognize the old me - controlled by ego. Each day the light gets brighter inside of me. Each day the awakening is accelerated. I wake up in the mornings like a kid at Christmas - I can't wait for everyone around me to wake up and experience this! The bliss that comes from knowing and being in a more awakened state is explainable. There is a love within that cannot be experienced without the awakening.

Best Answer

Congratulations ~ I'm glad you can hear the soft sounds the worlds make ~~~

Best Answer

Check out Windsylph. Here is one of her posts. <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Love-Quantum-Physics/4092489" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a><br />
You might also do searches in the search box toward upper left corner of EP page. There are wonderfully spiritual folks here who don't advertise themselves as such.

Best Answer

The link isn't working could ya send it again? Thank you I didn't see this post

Best Answer

Oh and I do, do searches! I just figured I'd mix it open and get these spiritual snails out of their shells! 😼

Best Answer

It worked for me, but I'm happy to put it here: http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Love-Quantum-Physics/4092489

There are some who have come out, but all I've known have things that are too personal to share.

Best Answer

My app just sucks I have to use the browser as well. Thank you though I got it (:

And I understand. Too each their own

Best Answer

So many realities surrounding our being. Expand your ability to perceive..

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

By awakened I mean spiritually!

Best Answer

I understand dearheart. :)
Metaphysically speaking I have travelled far into the distant horizons.

Best Answer

That is beautiful!

Best Answer

ow.. my pea sized brain hurts.. what does this mean???

Best Answer

Look into gene alteration and metaphysics would probably be a good start (:

Best Answer

oow.. oww..... my brain hurts.. i just looked it up...

Best Answer

Pain is weakness leaving the body? e.e hahaha.

Best Answer

owww. ooooowwwwww. u r hurting me now!!!

Best Answer

that sounds really cool. count me in on that :)

Best Answer

Take a nap

Best Answer

Well... I don't really know what to say about that.

Best Answer

My apologies? Lul.

Best Answer

I'll share something though. The funny thing about being awakened is that it doesn't require any effort... It is a total acceptance of who you are. This includes negative things too.

Best Answer

That's how it starts* to remain at that level though is no 'real accomplishment' compared to those who continue to ascend higher.

Best Answer