Need advice badlyTackling me through a glass table throwing windows at me holding you pushing u against a wall locking u in rooms kicking my mom when she was pregnant in the stomach running her over with the car he was in jail got out and is causing terror for me because I choose sides with my mom
Tyguy17 Tyguy17 18-21, M 12 Answers Oct 4, 2012 in Family Struggles

Buy a one-way bus ticket.<br />
Report it to police/child welfare. <br />
Get therapy.

Best Answer

Well go to the authorities and provide them evidence of abuse, then you must forgive your father and accept what happened, for forgiveness will set you free of any negativity binding you to the past and any source of resentment towards your father, next be happy to be alive and move on and live life accordingly.

Best Answer

seek counciling have you told your mother the cops??? get help

Best Answer

Tackling me through a glass table throwing windows at me holding you pushing u against a wall locking u in rooms kicking my mom when she was pregnant in the stomach running her over with the car he was in jail got out and is causing terror for me because I choose sides with my mom

Best Answer

restraining order?

Best Answer

its hard to say without knowing your circumstances, My father was real big into disipline ( thats what it was called when i grew up) After i was away from him i eventualy forgave him in my heart and things got better. I found a lot of peace where before was rage and self destructivness

Best Answer

Best Answer

and i thought my beatings was bad, go to cops!

Best Answer

This abuse has gone on in my family for about 25 years he doesn't pay for my medical pays bear minimum on child support

Best Answer

Anyone in your family you could discuss with before deciding who to report it too ,as abuse is <br />
Something that should not have to be kept in the dark.

Best Answer

dont hold grudges against the frustration and anger he ejected on you and forgot that he is your dad...<br />
just forgive them for the life he has given you...

Best Answer

Sorry too have to write this but parents are supposed to love nurture and encourage kids ,not abuse them.
I accept that your advice is forgiveness for your sins,there also has to be some Pennance.if the father walks away scot free then abuse for children is deemed acceptable.im sorry to say I think you are wrong.

Best Answer

but if they dont do good..you do good to them and remind them of their duties.. or else you can choose to be good ..right?...
if you nurture hate..or rage inside..it will not improve u or ur parents.. if they dont take the lead you take it..to improve them!..after all you belong to same BLOOD!

Best Answer

this might sound a little obvious but go to the local police station and tell them. they can do something about it.

Best Answer