ruidunhill ruidunhill 22-25, F 8 Answers Jan 7, 2011

It could be depression/ lack of sleep/ or if you drinking on top of depression that is most likely to be the culprit. I would avoid any alcoholic drinks during depression it only makes it worse and will lead to lapse in memory. You might also be lack vitamin b, you can by supplements from any health food store and you will notice and major improvement. Good luck and hope you get better.

Best Answer

I find Ambien causes scary memory lapses, especially in word-finding - you can't think of the word or name to express what you're trying to say. Otherwise, maybe you just have too much on your mind, too many stresses to sort out and need to just focus on the most important things and get rid of the other stuff that 's dragging you down.

Best Answer

Pass few days did you have any dreams.. If you have you have not lost any memory.. If your answer is you don have any dreams then its confirmed you are losing your memory.. In this case go to a chinese medication shop and buy some brain wild nuts. They are call brain because it looks like brain..Eat some before you go to bed and when you have dreams again it shows that your memory is coming back.. good luck.. cheers from Singapore.

Best Answer

no dreams.. but nightmares are often there... I take ginko but it doesnt seem to be helping me.. ^^<br /><br />Ill look for the nuts you were talking bout tomorrow ^^

Best Answer

definitely can be from depression, or anything used to trat depression

Best Answer

shed the past and live like a child

Best Answer