19 year old virgin. I haven't been ************ lately because I'm tired of it. I want the real thing. I'm not going to be around girls much at all this year since I'm taking a break from college. There's this girl I like at my work, but I don't know how to make a move and I don't wanna focus on her too much because that would make me desperate.
VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 15 Answers Aug 30, 2012 in Singledom

The first step will be to mature into a person who is worth knowing. The rest will follow

Best Answer

Hopefully

Best Answer

Just give it time. You will get there.

Best Answer

put ad in on craigslist

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

Honestly honey -- Be honest with a girl. I had a friend with benefits for a long time.. Except we called it an "is what it is" relationship. We would hang out, have sex, then go on with our lives. We were free to date other people or do whatever we pleased, but if we met up along the way.. It was all good, because we both understood the grounds of our relationship.

Best Answer

thanks for the only real advice on this question.

Best Answer

You are welcome. Another peice of advice? Don't listen to these goobs on here. They're all crazy. lol

Best Answer

Well you sure ain't gonna get one by portraying Desperation . :)

Best Answer

No **** hahah

Best Answer

buy one from ebay !!! ( and yes that was sarcasme, come oooon )

Best Answer

HA.

Best Answer

FWB......classy, great start....*face palm*

Best Answer

well help a dude out...god damn.

Best Answer

ok, ok sorry. Don't start at a preschool playground first of all....Go to your nearest city, and go down the back streets and find a street corner with a girl with a **** load of make-up, leopard print tights, and a purple boa....Just bring money with you and give it to her....she'll know what to do.....
If you want an actual friend, just let things play out, and be genuine. Don't sit back make you move. Just be sure not to open with " I want to **** you, but l don't want a relationship or anything" :p
Honestly though, just take the risks. You have nothing to lose, only to gain...

Best Answer

been there myself dude. be patient. it will come. the fact that it hasn't happened yet is already a sign that you're not doing something right. women don't like desperate guys. remember to distinguish between real life and p0rn. the later is all fantasy. don't go by you see in the movies. it doesn't work in real life. always start a relationship as friends. you do not want to sleep with every girl out there - trust me on this one. the last thing you want is some psycho, an underage girl, a disease, or end up as a father. Be patient. I know you're very h0rny but m@sturbate for the time being. remember to start off as friends. also never jump into a relationship were the girl just broke up with her BF. best of luck.

Best Answer

I hear butt S3x is easy to get ... BUTT what do i know

Best Answer

Hear is a serious answer... If you do this it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE!.....LEARN TO FIGHT.... Join a martial arts club that has TOURNAMENTS... Learn to boxx THEN DO IT LEARN THE MMA STYLE.....JUDO... IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT YOU DO AS LOMG AS. SOMEONE GETS HURT(LEAGLE DUDE KEEP IT LEAGLE).... Do not think that it will work instantly...... But when you can get your *** kicked and CELABRATE LIFE afterword girls will throw them selvs at you..... You don't have to WIN.... Just PARTICIPATE.... THEN NOT WHINE ABOUT THE BRUSISES... IT DOES NOT WORK BECAUSE GIRLS LIKE VIOLANCE IT WORKS BECAUSE THEY INSTINCTUALY SEPERATE STRONG MEN FROM THE REST..... BECAUSE YOU WILL GAIN CONFIDENCE AND THEY CAN SMELL CONFIDENCE....BECAUSE A punk WILL ASK THIS QUESTION AND A MAN WILL GROW FROM IT.... GOOD LUCK.... If that is not geniticaly possible. Try flowers and choclee and being SENSITIVE......& if THAT dosent work DO BOTH!! If that does not work take a grand and get a hooker cus that's the only way ur gettin anny

Best Answer

i always wanted to fight.

Best Answer

This is Not about mocho bullshite. It is abought the lessons one learns in defeet....as well as victory.... It will build CHARRATER! Given time ANY martial art will harden your body and your charrater.... This will lead you to a path that will make you proud to be you.... Girls can smell a warrior! Bosses will treate tou diffrently! When you RESPECT YOURSELF it shows..... And people will respect that! & don't foreget the choclate.... Seriously start sparring with friends! Buy some HEADGEAR AND BIG *** BOXING GLOVES... It feels like a hardcore pillow fight. Then take the head gear off... Then buy light gloves and put the HEADGEAR BACK ON.... THEN GET TOUGH AND TAKE IT OFF... BLACK EYES THREE WEEKS IN A ROW AND YOU ARE GETTIN SOME.....carefull the fighting is
ALLMOST as good as fukin...

Best Answer

mail order bride? ugh?

Best Answer

ugh.

Best Answer

I am not sure it is a good idea... But, it sounds better than hooking up randomly on CL... life is so complex..

Best Answer

Ebay.

Best Answer

ebay deez nuts

Best Answer