In spite of all the piles of data I don't think anybody really knows why some of us are attracted to the same sex. A better question might be how can you go about forming meaningful close relationships to people that satisfy your need for emotional closeness. Don't focus on the gay/straight labels but focus on your actual process of interacting with people to get the most out of it. I can't answer why you have the needs you do but I think the practical truth is that to be happy you need to figure out how to go about meeting the needs.

Best Answer

That's a tough question! Maybe you're just being yourself? IDK haha

Best Answer

Oh you may be right but here's the thing I'm scared to be myself and when I am I don't know that I am sometimes...

I have deep connections with lady's older woman and I admire a guy and girls relationship but I feel joyless and hurt because I tend to push people away that come close to me...

Best Answer

I feel the same but I think I got used to it until it became normal to me. :)

Best Answer

Sorry, but what's the connection between ur lack of love from family and ur love for guys??
Elaborate. Plz?? :)

Best Answer

I have a strong affection for guys ,
And I am scared to tell my step family and the lack of love I barely recieve from them isn't strong. And I'm not well accepted

Best Answer

:DDDDDDDDDDDD

Best Answer