Chandie Chandie 13-15 13 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Long Distance

Pick a boo, I love you!

Best Answer

A pillowcase that smells of your preferred shampoo or conditioner.

Best Answer

Oh, I like this. But will he understand that he's suppose to use it?

Best Answer

Maybe add a little note suggesting he have a sniff.

Best Answer

I would put in things that will remind him of you or times you guys had together. Like things that remind him of little inside jokes you guys may have or things that will make him smile :).

Best Answer

This is such a cute idea! My only thought is to be careful and don't spend too much. Maybe a note in each box that highlights a different qualitiy of his that you like, with decorations and illustrations.

Best Answer

That's adorable! What about a poem you wrote, or your favourite poem (found on the internet) scribed in your own handwriting/calligraphy? And a drawing you drew yourself & coloured, about how you feel about him (like a bunch of flowers in a vase, and some of the flowers are pretty hearts instead of blossoms). Maybe some candy, maybe a knotted bracelet if you do that (or some crocheting/knitting/ other hand-craft). Maybe a packet of hot chocolate, or a pair of movie tickets for you both, or a dvd to watch together, with some microwave popcorn. I like best, the idea of writing him a list of "101 Things I Adore About You", and you write it in your own handwriting. Maybe a photograph of you, perhaps even in a fr<x>ame, but not necessarily.

Best Answer

****, beer, and a special version of secret NFL games never before seen on TV.

Best Answer

That's adorable

Best Answer

Well how bout somethings he likes

Best Answer

include an interesting photo of yourself in each box. Some candy...perfumed notes...

Best Answer

thanks, was just thinking of putting little presents in a few?

Best Answer

10 notes saying 'i love you'

Best Answer