yasmin503 yasmin503 36-40 13 Answers Sep 1, 2011

if the married man your attracted to is your husband, there;s a good change he likes you :)

Best Answer

You can look but just dont touch!! You dont want to hurt your spouse & someone elses now do you...just because the person is attractive...big deal....if the guy likes you...leave it at that....its ok to be liked, just don't bend to temptations & start some stupid affair

Best Answer

If he isn't your husband he probably just wants you for your body. Would you like it if your husband was looking at another woman like this guy is looking at you? I guess it doesn't matter to you since you say you're attracted to another married man.

Best Answer

If this man isn't your husband, I can't say that he likes you, as in the inner you, but he certainly likes what he sees on the outer you! If you want this guy, you and he had better divorce first or else you'd both be cheating on each other's spouses. Do you want a cheater? Does he want a cheater? If he cheats on his wife with you now, what's to stop him from cheating on you later or vice versa???? Think about that.

Best Answer

Very wise advice!

Best Answer

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ nothing but yes he like likes u in the sense may be for his sexual urge he must not be satisfied by his own wife though investigate over it

Best Answer

Why would you even want to put yourself in that kind of a position? Sure...being noticed by someone else of the opposite sex other than your spouse is good for the ego, and I can appreciate that, but if you're wise, you'll just take it as a compliment and leave it at that!

Best Answer

I totally agree!

Best Answer

Maybe but your married and so is he!

Best Answer

He only wants your body...

Best Answer

Im in the same exact situation

Best Answer