we are both married and we have been looking at one another for awhile and he smiles and makes eye contact so I thought I would text him hello how are you and we text a few times that day then he text wrong number but yet he still smiles at me and looks at me and I'm confused. I asked if he did mind the text he did not answer that but just said wrong number the last text he sent.
yasmin503 yasmin503 36-40 15 Answers Oct 6, 2011

If you're married, why would you be texting another married person anyway?? Good way to ruin two families.

Best Answer

His wife probably sat right by his side whilst he sent to last one, be sure she is checking his phone daily from now on. It was just a smile, let it go, unless you want his wife turning on your doorstep.

Best Answer

I agree. Perhaps his wife saw it. Besides, you shouldn't eye another person other than your own spouse... (judging by your name, Yasmin) doesn't it say anything in the Quraan about eyeing someone other than your own partner?

Best Answer

Maybe he figured out that texting or whatever with a married person is WRONG and he knows better now... no married person has any business messing around with somebody else's spouse. You are tempting him him and at your age should know better. You supposed have a spouse too- did you mean your vows or not?

Best Answer

Texting a married person is a bad move, strategically. You have no idea who will see that text. Yasi, what if he texts you back while your husband is looking? Do yourself a favor and do not mix your flirting life and your home life. It's a recipe for disaster. Another thing to think about... if your husband or his wife sees one of these texts, even if you explain that it was a wrong number, there will always be a doubt in your husband's or his wife's mind. Your spouses will NEVER trust you again.

Best Answer

maybe his wife was on to him

Best Answer

mayb his 'jiminey cricket' stepped in or his wife saw

Best Answer

He either decided that he valued his marriage and flirting with you could threaten it, or his wife found out and encouraged him to do the right and honorable thing.

Best Answer

I think he thought about it for a bit.... He didn't text back right away with the last one before he text wrong number almost like he thought about it after all....

Best Answer

Just remember sweetie, if he will cheat on his wife with you, then is will probably most likely cheat on you. Think about. Do you want to ruin your current family for someone who will probably most likely hurt you down the line? I know it's gratifying to have someone's husband interested in you, but does he really care about you and respect you or is he just using you to boost his own ego? Just think about it. Oh and he probably said that to throw his wife off the trail.

Best Answer

Does that really matter,she is married too and looking at him.The same could be said to him what you are saying to her.

Best Answer

Oh easy to figure that out! He got busted and that is his way out of this.Someone saw them and so he sent back to you wrong number and he let his wife see that he replied to you "wrong number".The gig is up he is not going to text you anymore.

Best Answer

Recipe for disaster

Best Answer

i don't think he wants to make contact with you just nice to flirt i may be worng

Best Answer

Are you interested in telling your story in a documentary about infidelity? A lot of people would love to hear your point of view! I'd love to discuss the opportunity further. Please email me at workitcasting@gmail.com

Best Answer