lightfinder lightfinder 26-30, M 16 Answers May 27, 2012

If you are married to her, you have to make her feel that you are capable of and are doing anything and everything good to her, physically and emotionally.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

tell her you'll leave her. people work harder in relationships when they are the one being left.

Best Answer

Communication is the key to all good relationships. She is screaming at full volume that something is wrong. If she want communicate and still hold it over you. Seek your own happiness there are alot of women looking for a good man. best of luck of your future happiness.

Best Answer

I suffered that same thing for almost 20 years...she finally did kick me to the curb...looking back I don't think it was actually best for anyone that I stayed with her that long...it messed my kids up for sure...me, I did learn from it, but wow it took me a long time...I am happy now, in comparison....one of my guesses is that she liked the control of being able to illicit a fearful feeling in me with that threat....btw, don't let her take you to the cleaners either when she finally does leave....my 401 was gutted because I was sick and didn't know what I was signing..."in sickness and in health, for better or worse. and for richer or poorer" don't necessarily mean anything to your spouse

Best Answer

Do not tell her not to; Rather insist she does and see how this changes the control to you.

Best Answer

Then leave her? Seems logical enough... If she keeps threatening with that.. Well.. it's not worth it.

Best Answer

I still don't have courage to do it but I want to have a happy family.

Best Answer

Do you think it's a happy family when she keeps threatening to leave? Dragging a kid into a mess isn't going to make it easier to get out of...

Best Answer

do yall have kids together?

Best Answer

Amen sista please dont drag kids through the mud I did and regret it everyday...

Best Answer

Ask her whats bugging her, and try just talking with each other more often

Best Answer

do what you think is right

Best Answer

maybe she feels trapped or something. Her issues have little to do with you?

Best Answer

She's always doing what she likes.

Best Answer

give me an instance on her doing what she wants... Does she let you do what you want? If not its a control thing and thinks you'll always beg and be weak...

Best Answer