you already married him, so make it work... marriage takes commitment, effort, communication, compromise... I'm assuming you weren't forced to marry him so that means you WANTED to marry him. since YOU wanted to marry him, work on your marriage.

Best Answer

Love your encouragement !! I really needed this. Everyone else has been the little evil on my left shoulder lol

Best Answer

We are always getting interrupted when ever we are in the MIDDLE of something or having a good time . I just hate the fact that he has to answer to other women . Financially it seems like if I would like something he questions it but if she calls about diapers he runs to get it. Attention when they are around which could make me a little petty . Everything !!

Best Answer

What is it that you need that you don't feel you'll get because there are 5 kids?

Best Answer

The fact that I feel ill never fully have all the things I need from a husband because there are so many children . The fact that he thinks he knows all the ropes because he has 5 and I have one so he tried to coach me ! The fact that I'm only 23 and he is 30 and we already have so many issues

Best Answer

Yes. If he's rich, get pregnant, have a kid or 2, get a divorce, be baby momma #6, collect child support & alimony, retire, and hook up with hawt young men your age.

Best Answer

Run away

Best Answer