Hello? 23 is not "young" for getting married. 23 is already half way through a woman's natural child bearing years. For thousands of generations your mothers got married and began having children at around age 13, and even that is old compared to females of most species. That is how Mother Nature sets the biological child bearing age, by what thousands of generations do. A couple generations of anti-family feminism doesn't change biology

Best Answer

OK ....... that's a statement ...... now what's your question???

Best Answer

I married also at 22 and now in my mid to late 30's I can no longer ignore my needs and wants. Your not alone .

Best Answer

Ignore the comments from idiots who are too lazy too take a look at your profile.<br />
Are you a lesbian who is staying married to your husband because of your son?

Best Answer

Recently (June) i get to know this gal (30y/o) from a forum and we start to fall in love n get together. We meet quite often like 3-4 times a week n we chat almost everyday every hours. We are very closed to one another. She is also aware im marry as i did confess to her and let her consider before we got into serious relationship. I started to fall in deeply. My feeling for her start to grow deeper. Her image always come into my mind. I couldnt stop thinking of her always. I believe i had fallen in this les relationship. My mind was blank, i really thinking to give up my family and shift out to stay with her. I do not knw what to do... My mind was in a mess. If i were to give up my family becos of her, i need to give up lot n lot of things. I really like to talk to someone who had e similar problem as me.

Best Answer

It's a hard choice to make between giving up your family and having your needs fulfilled. Since you've obviously had sex with your husband, are you sure you aren't bisexual instead of lesbian? If you are bisexual, and need a girlfriend as well as being with your husband, maybe he'd be willing to let you have that to be happy. I know that if I was ever with a woman who told me that she'd discovered she was bisexual, I'd love her enough to let her have her needs met. I don't know how your relationship with your husband is, but maybe he'd let you have your lover as a girlfriend?

Best Answer

so?? u wanna date??

Best Answer

Okay...is there something you would like to ask?

Best Answer

and...?

Best Answer

And?

Best Answer

Ok. Good for you.

Best Answer

Ok O_O

Best Answer