i want to know what people think of curly hair its something i struggle with everyday not being happy with my curls i just want to feel confident and rock my curls lol
missunderstoodgal missunderstoodgal 18-21, F 15 Answers Oct 1, 2010

I have curly hair. It's also quite thick.<br />
Actually, it is one of the only things I like about my appearance. On just right days, it will ringlet up on me. Sometimes I have to fight the curls to make them go the right way....but I prefer that to the flat look. Curls are comforting somehow. They have a softening effect to hair. They catch the sunlight and don't mind if the wind blows. They are also really forgiving when you get a bad haircut. <br />
Honestly, there are tons of people who will envy you your curls. Straight hair might be rather fashionable right now, but I will always prefer hair with texture and wave. Lively and unpredictable. Curls make people seem younger to me somehow. They seem happy. I let mine go crazy most of the time....maybe because I also feel younger when my hair is doing its thing. Get a good mousse or curl spray to use after you wash your hair, and the curls will define themselves better. <br />
Maybe I grew up with too many hair bands?<br />
:)

Best Answer

You are describing nationalities and hair types. <br />
I donĀ“t see the connection.

Best Answer

Curly hair is no curse. It just seems that way to the fortunate people who have it. I growing my hair right now and it's fine, limp and oily with weird waves. However, I work with it to get it to where I like it.<br />
I wish I had curly hair so that I could just wash it and leave it to dry naturally. It always looks so beautiful to me.

Best Answer

Curly hair looks great. Don't worry about it

Best Answer

I am white as alabaster and curly hair runs in my family. If I let it dry naturally it will go into tiny little waves and curls, so I have to blow dry and straighten it every day, and fight the frizzies. Straight hair is the style right now, unfortunately, but I was at my doctors office and I saw two women with wild and wonderful unrestrained long curly hair, and I said to myself....hmmmm....so easy.....

Best Answer

Errmmm -- I don't know too much about the ethnic properties of hair apart from perhaps negro blood line being curly--- But I think you will find that the Irish as a race are also WHITE

Best Answer

Long curly hair falls down really nice. Don't worry.

Best Answer

Curly hair is so beautiful!<br />
You probably just need the right products. Definitely invest in a good moisturizing conditioner

Best Answer

I think that some curly hair is very beautiful, but I can't stand the way mine curls/waves/frizzes. It doesn't match my personality, so I can't wear it down without straightening it, or waiting until it flattens from being up for a while. I usually just wear it up so I don't have to deal with it.

Best Answer

thanks my main problem is frizz but i came across mixed chicks its this really good line of product made just for woman with curly hair check it out google mixed chicks it really works GREAT they have a website. i love my hair straight but it takes a long time and i cant ever make it look right when i do it myself, plus my aunt and grandma say i look better with my curls =/

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with either...

Best Answer

Is that a dish?

Best Answer