i want to know what people think of curly hair its something i struggle with everyday not being happy with my curls i just want to feel confident and rock my curls lol
missunderstoodgal missunderstoodgal 18-21, F 15 Answers Oct 1, 2010

I have curly hair. It's also quite thick.

Actually, it is one of the only things I like about my appearance. On just right days, it will ringlet up on me. Sometimes I have to fight the curls to make them go the right way....but I prefer that to the flat look. Curls are comforting somehow. They have a softening effect to hair. They catch the sunlight and don't mind if the wind blows. They are also really forgiving when you get a bad haircut.

Honestly, there are tons of people who will envy you your curls. Straight hair might be rather fashionable right now, but I will always prefer hair with texture and wave. Lively and unpredictable. Curls make people seem younger to me somehow. They seem happy. I let mine go crazy most of the time....maybe because I also feel younger when my hair is doing its thing. Get a good mousse or curl spray to use after you wash your hair, and the curls will define themselves better.

Maybe I grew up with too many hair bands?

:)

Best Answer

You are describing nationalities and hair types.

I donĀ“t see the connection.

Best Answer

Curly hair is no curse. It just seems that way to the fortunate people who have it. I growing my hair right now and it's fine, limp and oily with weird waves. However, I work with it to get it to where I like it.

I wish I had curly hair so that I could just wash it and leave it to dry naturally. It always looks so beautiful to me.

Best Answer

Curly hair looks great. Don't worry about it

Best Answer

I am white as alabaster and curly hair runs in my family. If I let it dry naturally it will go into tiny little waves and curls, so I have to blow dry and straighten it every day, and fight the frizzies. Straight hair is the style right now, unfortunately, but I was at my doctors office and I saw two women with wild and wonderful unrestrained long curly hair, and I said to myself....hmmmm....so easy.....

Best Answer

Errmmm -- I don't know too much about the ethnic properties of hair apart from perhaps negro blood line being curly--- But I think you will find that the Irish as a race are also WHITE

Best Answer

Long curly hair falls down really nice. Don't worry.

Best Answer

Curly hair is so beautiful!

You probably just need the right products. Definitely invest in a good moisturizing conditioner

Best Answer

I think that some curly hair is very beautiful, but I can't stand the way mine curls/waves/frizzes. It doesn't match my personality, so I can't wear it down without straightening it, or waiting until it flattens from being up for a while. I usually just wear it up so I don't have to deal with it.

Best Answer

thanks my main problem is frizz but i came across mixed chicks its this really good line of product made just for woman with curly hair check it out google mixed chicks it really works GREAT they have a website. i love my hair straight but it takes a long time and i cant ever make it look right when i do it myself, plus my aunt and grandma say i look better with my curls =/

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with either...

Best Answer

Is that a dish?

Best Answer