I deal with alot of **** from both races!
hmorel67 hmorel67 18-21, M 22 Answers Jun 16, 2012

People hate you for being mixed? Where do you live? What a backward way of thinking. I'm sorry you have to go through that. Color is never something I consider, sadly the world is full of people who think the color of ones skin determines their character.

Best Answer

I feel for you...I mixed race too....I took a lot of crap too. Just forget about race and chose the women you date ba<x>sed upon attraction, mutual interests, and compatibility and you can't go wrong.

Best Answer

I'm of mixed race also. We exist because at some point, on some level, two people got past this issue. Date whoever attracts you and makes you happy. You only have one life and deserve to spend it with someone who loves you and is good to you. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks. ;)

Best Answer

I'm mixed too. Not everyone sees it as bad and if they don't mean a lot to you, nor should their opinions about this. Race shouldn't mind when it comes to love :-)

Best Answer

No its not wrong,but what is wrong is how you are confused enough to ask,and I dont blame you for that.If you get hassled by both sides and accepted by neither,how else are you supposed to feel other than confused?I think its terrible that despite experiencing the spite and malice of others themselves,the same people cannot see that they are doing exactly what is done to them.All that matters is the person inside,skin colour is a ridiculous way to define any person or race.

Best Answer

No, it's not wrong.

Best Answer

What year is it where you are?

Best Answer

be with who ever makes you happy no matter what race or mix

Best Answer

Aw sorry hun. My daughter is mixed and I will tell her to date whomever she likes for their heart not their skin color. Idc if they are white black purple or blue as long she's happy that's all that matters. I'll say the same thing to you. Good luck, just do you and don't give in to what society tell you. Just be you just be unique, the way God created you.

Best Answer

Ummm i think you are overthinking it. Just stay in your species and you will be fine.

Best Answer

the more mixed they are, the better the genes are....at least thats what they say

Best Answer

To be honest, the people having a go at you are probably annoyed at your existence, rather than your actions. You're living proof that people don't pay attention to their racist bullshit.

Best Answer

What are you really worried about. This is a bit strange.

Best Answer

of course not.

Best Answer