FallenForTheIdiotInUniform FallenForTheIdiotInUniform 22-25, F 7 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Community

If it's the first time living on your own, then yes. Otherwise, maybe you're just excited instead of nervous. What's there to be nervous about if you've already checked the place out and settled all the arrangements?

Best Answer

It's my first time living alone. I think I'm just nervous because it's going to be a change. I've never lived with anyone other than my family. The place is beautiful!

Best Answer

Yeah moving out for the first time is a bit nerve wrecking. You'll probably feel lonely for a while, but then get used to it. Just make sure you have company around every once in a while so you don't go into a slump. You don't want to get used to being alone all the time and become a hermit.

Best Answer

Hopefully I won't become a hermit! I want to have people over. I just hope I can sleep through the first night alone.

Best Answer

Nah, you sound socially well adjusted. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Best Answer

I was the same.First month is the worst.Gets easier second month.But you will get used to it.Just like anything else that is new to you.

Best Answer

yes it is, just play electric guitars in the morning

Best Answer

It's an exciting time, like your first "sleepover' or something...you'll prolly even have some trouble staying asleep, until you get used to it...lol...

Best Answer

yes it is but be warned you will never want to go back

Best Answer