I'm in the same situation and I found This info Helpful. I asked His friend and Hi said that if i like him I should just talk to him and well I'm gonna do it! <br />
So my advice Is just talk to him! Comment on something that happened to him recently that you noticed! <br />
Try to be friendly and Most guys think it's cute if you're a little nervous! Be urself and know that no matter what happens You are brave for starting a conversaton! Just go fo it!

Best Answer

Believe in yourself. You are a person equal in value to every other person walking on this planet. All you can do is be friendly and engaging as you would to anyone. If he's meant to see your worth, he will. If not, his loss. Keep loving yourself first. Someone will drawn to you. But until then, you are are on your own journey, keep exploring. Even when someone discovers you, always remember this is your journey and they are welcome to come aboard and share it with you. But it is YOUR Journey!

Best Answer

Realize that at your age, he is probably just as nervous and fearful as you are. No one likes to experience failure or rejection. See what you can do to make it easier for him, and he'll probably respond in kind. If you focus on you being nervous, you'll stumble over yourself. If you visualize him being nervous, you'll show caring and patience and comfortably let him get to know the real you.

Best Answer

Try to get his attention by being creative and special, be you in all your ways and stiles

Best Answer

Be yourself I'm sure it will come to you.Thats good enough!

Best Answer

Be yourself.......

Best Answer

never say anything , boys should make the first move

Best Answer