What do you write about?

Best Answer

Outside the box comedies think a little Charlie Kaufman mixed with Judd Apatow that's a good idea of my style.

Best Answer

I like smart comedies with thought stretching concepts

Best Answer

This is a project I'm pushing.

EM EVOL

WGA REGISTRATION I52914 (Samantha's Watching Me)

Logline: What if the girl you were getting to know, already knew everything about you?

Similar movies are Crazy Stupid Love, The Vow, and When in Rome all of which were movies that dealt with romantic relationships with unique circumstances surrounding them.

Synopsis:

A young paid intern at the Machelon architectural firm (Chris Jacobs) 24, wakes up, and heads into his bathroom in the early hours of the morning. He splashes water on his face, and when he opens his eyes there is something scribbled on the mirror in red lipstick, EM EVOL, not to mention the fact there's someone in a black robe pointing a Beretta at the back of his head. The room loses all sound except the hammer on the Beretta cocking back then... BAM! this coincides with Chris' phone ringing, and he awakes and realizes it was all a dream. Chris answers the phone, and meets Samantha, a freelance photographer he "supposedly" met the previous night after one too many, but he doesn't remember her. Events follow that suggest maybe there's more to Samantha than meets the eye, or could it be that Chris is the one that's out of his mind?

Best Answer

It could use some work, considering the type of movies that are popular, this synopsis becomes less clever and more redundant.

Best Answer

Ok thanks for the honesty I'll take that into consideration

Best Answer

May I ask if you are in the film industry

Best Answer

I don't want to write commercially I just want to make indies and find distribution. I don't need to make popular films if rather write ones people can connect to and tell their friends about.

Best Answer

I'd

Best Answer

sorry, is that misprint for 'undies'?

Best Answer

No indies short for independent films

Best Answer

Nice play though

Best Answer

yeah, i guess...

Best Answer