The trolls feed around 9pm to 2am. Some are more offensive than others- some are just plain Fun to feed!<br />
If you are female, you may get hit on by a few males here (be careful with the groups you join, ha!). I regret joining an "I enjoy being tickled" group, after a few men with tickling fetishes messaged me. Right upper corner, you will see your username. At the bottom, you can filter you account and privacy settings.<br />
Welcome to EP :).

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Watch out for men wanting to talk dirty to you and not taking no for an answer, you can use the block buton to get rid of them!

Best Answer

thanks for the advice!

Best Answer

by the way where is the block button?

Best Answer

On the left side of your profile page!

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

Watch out for the fruits. I've heard there's quite a few on EP, however, I've never run into any myself.

Best Answer

just have fun and maybe you'll learn about something new or just come across a random person that just makes you think and go hmm.... lol

Best Answer

ya its a nicer site than facebook thats why im not a member anymore.im also new at this and now a member. im new to the internet and still learning. hope to see you on the site.hope you enjoy

Best Answer

a lot of wierdos other than that I enjoy it way more than I thought I would too.

Best Answer

yes, you are clearly deluded.

Best Answer