amberstars amberstars 13-15, F 22 Answers Aug 1, 2012

Awkward about starting convo's? Let me give you a tip. You know that mouth to brain filter that's oh so important in the real world? In the interwebz it's not so much. Remove it. Say w.e you want with out guilt and frell the consequences.<br />
Making interwebz people less shy since April 1st 2012

Best Answer

Thanks ill try using this tip for now on! :D

Best Answer

nice ..me too.

Best Answer

I'll add you. :)

Best Answer

Okay thanks :)

Best Answer

Your very welcome you can inbox me if you'd like. :)

Best Answer

Welcome, relax. Spell, pull up a chair lol.<br />
Just take your time, answer questions when you want to.<br />
Ask questions if you want to<br />
Or just stay there relaxing, smiling now and then and say hi

Best Answer

Thanks lol will do!

Best Answer

Easy, isn't it :)

Best Answer

Your at the perfect site if your shy.<br />
We don't know who you are and we can't see you.<br />
We just welcome you. <br />
Have fun with the site.

Best Answer

Well thank you very much(:

Best Answer

hi welcome! i just joined today actually so i'm a little shy,and new also, but people on here make me comforted like i'm at home, and i can talk or ask questions bout anything :) message me if u wanta chat!

Best Answer

Okay i will! I'm the same as you and people on here are very nice!

Best Answer

sounds good!!! i'm going to go for tonight i;ll talk to you later!! goodluck

Best Answer

Welcome. You might consider getting an avatar. A face of some sort is always a good thing. A symbol of something you like is a nice start.

Best Answer

Thanks i totally forgot about having a picture! Haha i will do that thanks for reminding me

Best Answer

No problem.

Best Answer

I'm the same way, when I first joined I thought I wouldnt have anything to talk about on here, but as soon as I found groups that I liked, it felt like my second home.<br />
Just take you time and find groups that would fit you to your liking, and when your ready, write stories about your life so other people just like you can read your stories and maybe even become your friends.<br />
best of luck!

Best Answer

Thanks! Best of luck for you too!

Best Answer

thank you very much

Best Answer

No problem :)

Best Answer

Hi!! I'll be your friend if you want! Welcome to EP by the way! How did you find this website? :)

Best Answer

Hi!(: Okay thanks! I actually found this website while looking up advice for something, best website i have found for advice so far! Haha everyone is so welcoming here :D

Best Answer

Haha that's how I found EP also!! And yes most people here are very welcoming for sure! Haha :)

Best Answer

Haha i sure found that out, like 10 minutes after i posted this i expected to have like one reply, but i got like 20! (:

Best Answer

Lol yeah that happens a lot! :)

Best Answer

Hey girl! How about you write something on here about yourself? Feel free to shoot me a message anytime. It's an awesome site and there are so many different groups to join; whether you're a marine girfriend like myself or a closet homosexual! Haha :P Do what you gotta do.

Best Answer

Haha i will do that(: I am suddenly liking this website a lot more! Lol

Best Answer

Good! I stumbled upon EP while I was looking for a support group and have actually made a lot of cool friends in my exact situation. It helps a lot!

Best Answer

Welcome u will wish u never got on here lol you ll see

Best Answer

I dont think i will regret getting on here.. I like this place.

Best Answer

who cares if it's awkward. true friends should be able to sit there saying nothing and not feel awkward. : )<br />
so, welcome to EP

Best Answer

Now that i think about it, that is true! Thanks(:

Best Answer

Heyyoo :) i'm new too lol u can friend me if you want. my best advice would be to answer people's questions and get involved even if you are shy.

Best Answer

Okay will do(: And thanks for the advice!

Best Answer

no problem!

Best Answer

Welcome to ep. We are one big family here. Just jump in and talk to us. You will overcome your shyness with us.

Best Answer

Okay thanks that makes me feel a lot better!

Best Answer

Hello

Best Answer

hi :D

Best Answer

How are you ?

Best Answer

I'm fine, you?

Best Answer

I'm doing good too, thank you.

Best Answer