beautifullyshy89 beautifullyshy89 22-25, F 13 Answers Aug 30, 2012 in Community

questions

Best Answer

I like confessions. I like to have an outlet to get everything off my chest. I can also comment on other people's posts and offer support. I also do this in the questions section.

Best Answer

Why it's right here in the q and a! and welcome!

Best Answer

On really horrible days, I love the Experiences/Stories sections where I can rant & vent or find a group that relates to my current situation to get all my feelings out and get other peoples' opinions on what's going on or just have someone to listen without judgment...<br />
And on normal days, I like answering questions. Sometimes I think of something I'd like to have answered, but usually I'm the answerer.<br />
I guess overall my favorite thing is that EP helps remind us that we're not so alone after all.

Best Answer

Mature adults congregating in the mature/adult areas... working on questions of mature topics. Also, helping people who want to do more and learn more, especially to improve themselves.

Best Answer

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED....it's the darn question section. Mere mortals cannot withstand the power of this section. It's too addicting.

Best Answer