Katio Katio 13-15, F 15 Answers Jul 19, 2012

The best way to do that is just convince yourself that there's no need to be shy on the internet.

Best Answer

There is your answer.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

I started out by answering a lot of questions, and by joining a few groups and writing stories. I let people on EP get to know me first. I waited a long time before I started asking questions because I didn't what to repeat what had been asked a thousand times before. You need to have something in your profile before most people will add you. Good luck and welcome to EP!

Best Answer

I started by writing a story and answering some questions

Best Answer

On here it's easy write post join groups comment answer questions just relax and be yourself and you well find yourself a social butterfly i no time

Best Answer

All that is needed is a thought or two. If anything here, or there, piques your interest, throw your thought into the pot, and stir.

Best Answer

the easiest way i have found was social interaction with people in the world and finding common ground and interest, having something to discuss always helps or debate about, gotta work up the courage and break the ice on your own though, as shy as you might be it could read as stand offish to others,

Best Answer

Like everything else it takes time.

Best Answer

Read people's stories and comments. If you find someone who looks interesting add them to your circle. If they feel the same they may add you and become friends. <br />
Remember that adults won't be able to see your profile.

Best Answer

Add people randomly. Especially those with small friends list.

Best Answer

Dude, its as bitter as it gets, but you gotta realize this, Internet forums are for loners who come here in hope of quenching their thirst of social need, but they end being being more lonely than ever. YOU WON"T GET ANY FRIENDS HERE, JUST SOME LONERS WHO WOULD GIVE YOU A BIT OF SATISFACTION BY BEING YOUR VIRTUAL FRIENDS IN SOME VIRTUAL FRIEND LIST

Best Answer

You are a bitter person. I wish the best for you. :)

Best Answer

Check profiles for age appropiate peeps, answer their q's email them. Really it's easy when you get the hang of it.

Best Answer

Join groups, write stories and/or confessions, ask and answer questions. People who share your perspective will find you and friend you. :)

Best Answer

by jumping in and getting your feet wet!

Best Answer