JustSimplyKeeks JustSimplyKeeks 22-25, F 4 Answers Sep 8, 2012 in Singledom

I would say you can go to a bar but as for me I refuse to pick up women at a bar as that ussually doesnt result in the kind of woman I desire. ( no im not saying all women that hang at bars suck) other suggestions arent any better though. are you going to school? Are there certain hobbies you like? I garuntee men will approach you eventually just ba<x>sed on the fact your a woman if you wait long enough.

Best Answer

Thank you for that. I do attend school. It's a catholic university so there really isn't many activities. Lol it's like I'm kind of screwed because I am full time student and I also work mostly full time on the overnight shift until grad school. I just don't want this aspect of my life to slack because of my goals and work ethic you know?

Best Answer

It sounds like your life is on the right course. wish I could say the same for myself ;) many guys are out in the world looking for a hard working woman such as yourself. what kind of qualities are you looking for in a man? do you work at a kind of job that gives social interaction with people you dont know? if your hoping for a long term relationship try to be patient for the right guy. Sorry if im not very helpful =P

Best Answer

I wouldn't do the internet. Just hang out at bars and the like. I'm sure some guy will be attracted to you. Be patient.

Best Answer

Thanks but I don't really have any friends. My ex had something against me hanging out with guys (as just friends) and pretty much stopped me from hanging out with any of my girl friends so I'm kind of alone. Is it weird to go to a bar alone? What do you suggest because I do want to meet people in like bars or club settings... Face to face interaction

Best Answer

I know it's awkward. But see if you can find a good female friend, and go to the bar. You could even work up some courage, and talk to a guy.

Best Answer

I aggree with hatter4 just find a female friend and go hit up some bars. The best way to find female friends is by joining those meaningless social clubs on campus and you'll make quick friends to hang out with fast! Gd luck :)

Best Answer

Have you tried Meetup.com?

Best Answer

No Im not familiar with that. I'll have to check that out. Does it cost?

Best Answer

It's free to go to a meetup. And there are tons of options, depending on what you like to do. I have been to many in the Chicago area. They aren't all awesome, but many are. I can't say I've made any significant friends yet, but now that I have been going to a couple of the same meetups (that are weekly or monthly or whatever), I feel more comfortable. I mainly go to board game meetups or hiking/walking ones.

Best Answer