There's a dead body in my trunk, can I use your phone.

Best Answer

humor is the best way to break the ice.

Best Answer

"How do you feel about Crispin Glover?" If they're a fan, they're probably worth while.

Best Answer

Oh snap :) I love this

Best Answer

Be a good listener. Get the other person to talk about himself / herself. Most people are more than happy to oblige. People love to be heard and understand. Show concern, interest & curiosity about the person you're talking to and the conversation will be effortless. Be genuine in this and soon you'll find people love to spend time with you. Good listeners are hard to find these days....

Best Answer

practice talking in the mirror

Best Answer

Got to be funny. Chicks dig funny guys.....that are self confident. I also like to compliment a lady on something she's wearing......something other than " I love the color of your eyes" ......at least initially.

Best Answer

Comedy is universal as many have said. Can't go wrong with talking about her. People are naturally vain.

Best Answer

I have always thought it was easier to talk to women than men. That said, if you got something to say you just spit it out and let the pieces fall where they will.

Best Answer

a guy at work asked about silly stuff at first...french fries or tatter tats? and we went back and forth with that and i opened up. it was fun and you get to know the silly things that people don't really talk about.

Best Answer

whats the first thing that makes you shy away from talking

Best Answer

just seeing a person I don't know makes me a bit anxious, I hate cause theres this girl I'd really like to get to know

Best Answer

OK.. so can you tie in how easy it is too talk to people here... to be able to go up to a person face to face?

Best Answer