http://www.parents.com/blogs/parents-news-now/2011/07/01/celebrities/octomom-says-her-babies-disgust-her/comment-page-4/#comment-6954
conceptualclarity conceptualclarity 51-55, M 13 Answers Aug 22, 2012 in Hobbies

She sickens me. She is a selfish, immature, deluded attention-***** who should never have been allowed to breed. The doctor who aided her in her ridiculous pursuit should have his license removed, and those poor children should definitely be removed from their sorry excuse for a mother and given to decent parents and hopefully have a chance at normal lives.

Best Answer

ok of course we can't put this burden on the children especially when they didn't asked to born, especially that way, but the octamom didn't just get pregnant she actually went out far to get pregnant even when she knew it was a high possibility of mulitiple pregnancies, so only person should be helping her, is herself, why should society have to pay for her actions.

Best Answer

There is something definitely questionable about that woman's mental state.

Best Answer

I'm compelled to agree with you.

Best Answer

She is now doing **** I read an stripping, oh well, at least not on welfare!

Best Answer

She needs help and her kids deserve a chance in life...

Best Answer

The government has no business in any situation. I further do not believe she should be allowed to have government assistance. If she can support them, it is her business and no one else's. Period. The rest is just governmental interference and busy bodies. If she wants to adopt them out, she can, it is her right.

Best Answer

I've just read all of these replies and still have no idea what an octamom is. A television ****? I have no idea, really.

Best Answer

I think that people who already have natural children should be exempt from getting fertility treatment and even then, they should be encouraged to foster or adopt first. I think that the best place for children is with their natural families so any government should be looking to provide extremely high levels of support and tuition in parenting etc before removal is considered. Providing that support would cost huge amounts of money so no government apart from a true socialist government would spend it. We need more foster carers and adopters to address that problem, even then a high level of training and support is really needed because the kids come to you in a physical and emotional mess, we need the skills to be able to handle that.

Best Answer

If she finds her kids disgusting while at the same time,asking people for money and doing **** then definetly no!!!Have you seen her ****?Did you know she f'ed a dolphin?After that she banged a whole school of barracudas,a whole school!!!Bad girl,bad girl!!!

Best Answer

I heard she has a web site asking for $$

Best Answer