bv1986 bv1986 26-30, M 11 Answers Apr 24, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Maybe if the sentence hadn't started with I'm not a virgin and I've had sex a lot, this would make people who are virgins more likely to respond honestly.

Best Answer

i think that goes way back. i mean if you consider that in the past, nudity in the media and social talk of anything sexual was pretty taboo compared to what it is now, when the time came that the media started portraying nudity and sexual things and women became more socially promiscuous and all, it was the hot new thing, so everyone who was hip and with the times and everything probably thought everyone else was a prude. and it just escalated as time went on, eventually kids just grew up thinking being a virgin or being modest wasnt "cool" because the majority of people werent like that, or didnt want to be

Best Answer

They are ashamed that they didn't wait. Or they think that you think you're better than them. If that last sentence made any sense lol.

Best Answer

"Im not a virgin ive had se x alot" made me laugh.

Best Answer

i started late in life but i had more people tell me they should have waited than extol the wonders of sex.

Best Answer