lilianthegreat lilianthegreat 13-15, F 2 Answers Sep 28, 2013 in Health

No it's not okay. Mid teens to early twenties is the time manic/depression and schizophrenia set in. You need medication.

Best Answer

I'm not schizophrenic. I'm just extremely depressed. And will my parents be mad at me for cutting?

Best Answer

You don't know you're schizo if you are. Extremely depressed could indicate bi-polar. Your parents would be angry to know you are self-destructive and you are too young to diagnose yourself.

Best Answer

If I was a schizophrenic, don't you think it'd be kind of obvious to everybody? It's just stress. That's what I keep telling myself. My sister had seizures from stress. My other sister cut herself from it. That's what I chose. It's not like I have no reason to be depressed. I have many.

1. My family hates me
2. I got cyber bullied to **** last year
3. Nobody likes me at school
4. People call me ugly
5. I used to be anorexic and bulimic
6. I mess up everything
7. My pets are dying
8. Nobody cares about me
9. HE left. My best friend. He knew everything.
10. I'm fat
11. I've been robbed of a childhood
12. My friends turned on me

So yeah. I don't think that's schizophrenia. It's just dramatic-ness. Please tell me if I'm wrong. I really want to know though..

Best Answer

I went through every single one of the things you're talking about from 7th grade through high school with the same people. I never cut. Stress is something you are going to have to deal with your whole life. Get use to it and find other ways to cope. Take Karate. Take art. express yourself in different ways. And no, if you have schizoprenia your family and friends may chalk it up to "she's unhappy." Same thing with bi-polar. We have both in our family and it's not something people want to acknowledge. So I know what I'm talking about. Your family doesn't hate you, they don't understand your feelsing. People care about you, but you're pushing them away whether you know it or not. Write to your best friend. If the people who turned on you were real friends they would be standing by you. These are all normal things everyone goes through. You're no different.

Best Answer

Thanks.. That made me feel about 100 times better.. :)

Best Answer