fuglywuggly fuglywuggly 26-30 9 Answers Feb 23, 2012

go on a health kick.......drugs just mask it.......unfortunately

Best Answer

I cured my depression by finding the source of what made me so unhappy. maybe your lover left, maybe your job is ****** ,maybe you cant live a life you want to lead.

For me it was the last one. I changed that, I got on new meds "not depression meds" and I am happy now and at peace.

You too can find happiness ,but you got to work at it.

Just my belief and my own experience.

I suffered from depression since I was 16 and it ended when I was 27 after a lot of soul searching ,working on my issues in therapy and making changes to my life that brought happiness.

Hope you find happiness too.

Sarah x

Best Answer

I find that attitude has a lot to do with it. Granted when u are really down finding the positive is not so easy. For myself this past week has been horrible and the depression is at an all time high in my life. The best I can do is to look at everything that is good in my life and try to focus my thoughts on those things, rather than what is getting me down. Funny u asked this question because just today I was thinking, "wouldn't it be nice if there was a magic happy pill" haven't found one yet! Keep your chin up and hopefully u can see the positives in your life. :)

Best Answer

If you haven't tried meditating, you haven't looked in the right place!

Best Answer

i couldn't agree more, meditation and finding peace and tranquility within nature , it might seem a bit hippie and monk like but it's the way to go

Best Answer

Uh, no.

Best Answer

Appreciate what you have and make the best of it. We all have faults. I.e. there's no such thing as a depression free person. We all suffer from it.

Best Answer

Getting over depression takes time and it is not asking for too much. We need going at our own rythym.

Best Answer

It takes a while to get the chemicals right

Best Answer