withoutlimit withoutlimit 18-21, F 5 Answers Jun 17, 2012

WELL, THAT DEPENDS, HOW OFTEN MUST HE BE INTO YOU?

Best Answer

We're just friends but I've put so many hints that I want to be more than that but he just ignore it :/ it makes me mad but I guess I should back off "uninterested means uninterested" :-[

Best Answer

YEAH, SORRY. IT SOUNDS THAT WAY. BUT, AS THEY SAY, THERE ARE PLENTY MORE FISH IN THE SEA. BEST WISHES TO YOU.

Best Answer

Thank you :-] and that is true life isn't always perfect

Best Answer

His loss

Best Answer

thank you :-)

Best Answer

Yes. Not a lot you can do about it without making it worse.

Best Answer

That is true and jealousy of other girls is pointless....and you can't force someone to love you right? and one more question is it okay to stop contacting him? am not comfortable with it anymore and I've had my share... I get all excited to see him say hello but its only him contacting me to seek advice and want somebody to talk to...But then again I should draw the line between friendship and desperation, because it would make me a bad person to not help a friend out...

Best Answer

You hit the nail on the head. It smacks of desperation when a girl chases a guy who has decided to move on. I know its stereotyping. But guys chase girls. That means girls get to choose. If he has chosen not to follow that natural order then forget it. Truth is it probably saved you more grief later on.

Best Answer

Well thank you, I'm so over it now I totally agree because latter one if he decide to try out the "always last resort" I'd absolutely go with it and be with him and that is just pure foolishness....Yeah I should learn from that and not a bigger mistake :)

Best Answer