FedUpTeen FedUpTeen 16-17, M 5 Answers May 30 in Embarrassing & Funny

That's called homophobia.

Best Answer

The reason why could mean that you are homophobic.

Best Answer

It's not that I can't tolerate them. I just like to stay away

Best Answer

Yes, but why? What is the reason you want to stay away from them? I don't want your answer. I'm just saying that whatever the answer is would determine whether or not you really are homophobic.

Best Answer

Good. Psychosexual perverts are trouble. They are almost always trying to draw sexual energy from normal decent men, like sexual vampires.

Best Answer

What the hell??????? Gay people are not psychosexual perverts but perfectly wonderful people! What you said is sick even only if you think it.......

Best Answer

None of that *** nonsense changes a psychotic pervert into a normal person.

Best Answer

I don't hate gay people. I believe they can be who they want to. But, I stay away from them.

Best Answer

Your age proves your ****** narrowmindedness :) have a good life with your homophobe, abhorrent and ignorant thoughts (I've plenty of adjective to designate your lack of humanity, but I'll stop here, hoping someone already told you) ^^

Best Answer

Yes, **** are full of that kind of hate. All the name calling spewing is another good reason to avoid perverts.

Best Answer

I don't even know what the hell you are saying o_o BUT OKAY

Best Answer

Your question?

Best Answer

Does this look like a question to you?

Best Answer

Now it does...

Best Answer

I'm so happy for you

Best Answer