I didn't mean to stop eating I was upset and it just happened. I couldn't cut they wouldn't let me then I got really bad anxiety where I felt like I was going to throw up so I didn't and now I'm not hungry at all
LittleLion19 LittleLion19 18-21, F 39 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Self Harm

I would start with something small and work your way up to eating again. Start with steamed veggies or soup but you should defiantly get some food into your system. If you can't eat for yourself, eat for those around you I don't know your story but there is always someone around you who cares about you. So just for their sake eat something. Start small or you will overwelm your system and get sick but start introducing food back to your body.

Best Answer

Look. Not being hungry is not an excuse. I have eating issues- i often eat for my body even when i'm full. Life is not always sugary sweet. If you dont want to eat- dont ask for help..You know the right answer and you know you need to eat, hungry or not. So why ask if you clearly don't want to hear the answer?

Best Answer

Well msTarantula I am interested with what people say when they're not rude about it. And once again you someone didn't read the details. This isn't something I do all te ******* time it's something I do when I can't cut. So shut the **** up. I'll eat when I'm ready

Best Answer

I read them. I was intrigued more by your replies to peoples help. You sound like help is not really what you want, thats all. You put shame to people who actually have issues and wish to get better.

Best Answer

If I could I would take you to a buffet or something damn go eat something for your health please!

Best Answer

I'm not hungry

Best Answer

eat anyhow

Best Answer

I know the feeling and feel the same way! To me it's a lose lose situation. If I eat I get nauseous, if I don't eat I feel the same way.

Best Answer

what you need my friend is cannabis(weed) will solve all your problems the hunger the suicide thoughts and will fix your stomach

Best Answer

thank you, what actually fixed me was a loving home

Best Answer

Tell that to your wife! You are an idiot talking people into weed over the internet. All weed does is kill your brain and make you stupid so you can live in ignorance. Just like alcoholism. Kill your pain by killing braincells. Unfortunatly the effects will only go away after a LONG period of time, that if you do not develop a psychosis and will turn out a complete freaking moron. Every joint more than that one joint you need ones a week will get you addicted and addicion will leave a scar in your life for ever. But ofcourse you dont care, because you would smoke more and live in ignorance.

Best Answer

It would be awesome if you cited this so it didn't just all sound like opinionated bull.

Best Answer

TERRIBLE way to try to get a message across.

Best Answer

This is some of the dumbest **** Ive ever read. This guy has NO idea what he's talking about. Do your research before posting something completely untrue. This dumbass knows nothing

Best Answer

Yea, pretty much just speaking of what they don't know.

Best Answer

Lol weed is addictive.. You must be republican. Weed has proven to be better for you than alcohol and cigarettes. Did you know that in Colorado they collected 6 million dollars of the tax of weed!? Not everyone who smokes is a bum. My mother used to smoke because she had rupturing cysts in her ovaries and couldn't hold down any meals, she just later there on the floor crying in pain, is she addicted? No. She doesn't do it anymore because she doesn't need it. I smoke weed recreationally and nope Im not addicted, I'm also on the highest honors in my graduating class. It has also been proven that weed is not addictive. So clearly the only in ignorance is you, I suggest you 1. Get a hug and 2. Smoke a fat bowl and chill the **** out.
P.s obama is the man

Best Answer

Yes weed solves your whole life. But personally I live among prejudice non smokers, now I am an outsider, wierdo, strange boy.

Best Answer

No you're just someone who makes argues against claims no one is making. No one here said weed solves your whole life, no one said you were strange either. I can agree with the prejudice thing (based on the fact that you think people who smoke weed think it solves their lives and think you're weird just because you don't).

Best Answer

arguments*

Best Answer

Wow, this is the most uneducated, uninformed notion I've ever seen against marijuana. You really should research it before you run your unintelligible mouth about something you know nothing on.

Best Answer

there's no scientific proof that marijuana kills brain cells, it actually acts upon the part of your brain that deals with memory causing it to memorize more information. So, if you're like me, you get curious and start researching things and by the end of the day you know a lot more than you did when you first woke up. So really it depends on how you use it. Of course if you go out partying and being stupid with it then yes you will be a moron, but if you use it in a safe place that won't influence you to be an idiot then no you won't become a moron. Also, marijuana is an anti-depressant and has helped decrease suicide rates by a good percentage across the world. People, such as yourself, criticize marijuana just because of it's image of being a thing to go out, party and **** around with, but really that's just people being stupid, there's two sides to every story. Read about Colorado, they make millions and millions of dollars and their crime rates have dropped by 10%. Marijuana is an amazing plant that can do amazing things. Do more research on it and maybe your view on marijuana will change.

Best Answer

You are possibly the most ignorant, propaganda loving, dumb **** I've ever encountered. Read a ******* book written after 1940 you ******* idiot. Mommy and daddy aren't always right.

Best Answer

And do you even ******* know what psychosis means? It's has nothing to do with intelligence, dipshit

Best Answer

It honest to god scares me that so many people are so small minded. look at Einstein he wasn't small minded he had his own box and decided to look outside of it constantly like all inventors. the human race has no hope... NONE. since its flooded with the small minds that cant grab info before they say something very stupid and not just this reason the human race is doomed to fail... we still say the devil is real when we created it to blame for some of our sins. humans wrote words in the bible and we take it to heart that god says these words all the time. god has ordered Christianity to slay all the non believers at won point apparently. oh and paganism was THE very first recorded religion and if you can get through what humans have done with it and get to the heart of that religion you may find god is closer. and yes humans have butchered paganism i don't even know if its possible to get to the heart of it

Best Answer

ONE POINT* won really?

Best Answer

I smoke weed. and am fully functional. Over 10 years of my life now. allows me to be a normal person. I would love to sit down with you and have you tell me how much of a moron I am. Surely then you being a non smoker, knowing so much more then me, could enlighten me of your wisdom. You sir, have no idea what your talking about and should shut your damn mouth.

Best Answer

why would you ask for help if you're not gonna listen to the advice you get? I agree with MsTarantism you put people who actaully need help to shame

Best Answer

I see what u did there with your username -.-

Best Answer

I know how you feel. I'm trying to cope with a really bad breakup. We have 3kids together, 9,7,2yrs old. I have no family to turn too and don't want to tell my friends because I don't want to bother them. I've had a domestic violence order put out on me over a week ago and it's been 7days that I haven't eaten. I'm keeping up my fluids though and that seems to be enough for me. If I seek medical help, it will get back to my ex and his family and they could use it against me in court, so I chose to deal with the break up the best way I know how (and that doesn't mean starving myself either). I still meals for my kids but can't seem to sit and eat with them and its starting to show. I've been pushed into a corner and the only help I can get, is 45min sesh with a councillor, what am I suppose to do with the other 6days and 23hrs and 15mins? All I want to know is.<br />
Is there anyone else that's been trough this and how did you over come it? Did you guys get back together? Where you able to work it out? Did you have to go trough mediation for the kids? Did you have family to support you?

Best Answer

Womp womp womp...is all I hear charlie brown

Best Answer

I was in a foster care home and I ran away because they were abusive ******** so I wasn't getting back together with them. I had to go through medication for myself did it work no. And no I didn't have family to support me. What happened to me and you aren't the same thing.

Best Answer

This just happened to me today. That is why I'm here. I realized I haven't even ate for 5 days. What I did was eat 2 chicken nuggets, because that's the only thing that sounded even a little good. I waited awhile to see if I was actually going to throw up. When I didn't throw up I ended up eating 9 more. And I feel so much better. So just take it easy and light and test your waters a bit.

Best Answer

I feel what your going through. I just went through a horrible break up and have not eaten since this last friday morning. Its almost been a week. I manage very small crackers or drinks tht fill me, but the smell of food makes me gag. :( this is the first time I have ever experienced this. And its awful because I'm an EMT.

Best Answer

I'm sorry. Well I'm eating again. I hope you feel better. I like EMT's normally you guys are nice

Best Answer

I haven't been eating full meals since Monday, and I was hoping to get some answers here. I usually eat quote a lot, so this is a shocker. I'm turning 13 in five days, so I'm thinking that there could be many reasons at my young age. I've also been feeling like throwing up, and multiple times I ALMOST did, but never do. What exactly IS going on?

Best Answer

You should probably go to the doctors

Best Answer

whatever u do dont go and pig out like some people are saying. u will have very bad stomach pain and maybe vomit and then make ur stomach even worse. start with soup, oatmeal, cream of wheat, and that kind of thing, and drink water (no milk, juice, or soda for the first day). then try sandwiches, eggs, bread, and meats. but dont eat large meals for a few days u need to expand your stomach again. please take care of urself. it hurts to read this because i went through the same thing and i now how it is.

Best Answer

The human body can last up to 3 weeks without food and only three days without fluid. After so long without food your stomach may not cope with any. Have you tried Sustagen or Ensure. These are health drinks. Not much for taste but you can live on the stuff and it will re-train you tummy for regular food.

Best Answer

Ok thanks

Best Answer

I'm not hungry either and I haven't eaten and I passed out. I am not sure rather to try and drive myself to a hospital in this condition or not. This saddens me to read this and know that you too can't eat.

Best Answer

you are not hungry because your body is shutting down.<br />
eat anyhow. fat people eat all the time even though they are not hungry. <br />
go to a buffet and pig out.

Best Answer

Oi jack@ss. Not all obese people eat all the time. Or have diabetes. Or High blood pressure or cholesterol. Don't forget that almost every diet drink or food has fermeldahyde in it. You wont lose sh!t on that stuff.

Best Answer

Well, the OP had not eaten in 5 days. It does not matter what she eats, preferably a well balanced diet. But eating something, anything is better than nothing. The issue is eating not losing weight.

Best Answer

Ah, the days of being so upset I couldn't eat...how I wish for those days versus...I'm so upset, and then I eat and eat...ha ha ha, no really just calm down and try to drink water and pedialyte...maybe some jello. Hydrate! Because being in the hospital for dehydration sucks!

Best Answer

I'd liiiiiiike 2 knw hw u do it

Best Answer

See details

Best Answer

Have you checked with your doctor?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I'm feeling the same way right now my fiance is in the hospital, she's in bad condition and docs wont let me see her, I work in roofing, anyone who knows that business knows that only tough men can make it in that yet i feel stupid dumb saying no to food my brain and stomach don't want anything to do with food, I am concerned for my health, but i just CANT eat i tried already forcing myself to eat something small and i ended up coughing and almost puking except i have nothing to puke. Im not in the mood to do anything either. All i want is my fiance.

Best Answer

Drink ice water. You're dehydrated and ice water will also boot up your digestive system and if you drink and eat a small snack throughout the day, your appetite will return. But eat something like nuts or fruit that won't make you nauseous, like fried eggs or things like that

Best Answer