Sbubbles2 Sbubbles2 18-21, F 5 Answers Oct 14, 2012 in Parenting & Family

So what are you saying? How do you know it's not depression. What you describe could be dythsmia, a low grade depression that doesn't stop you doing things or working. You just don't feel right mostly. That's a forerunner to a deeper problem. I would suggest a doc and a referall to a shrink before you find yourself in so deep you can't get out. Humans always wait and deny thinking they can get over whatever it is. As you willl too. Everyone makes that mistake. You could solve it now while it's so much easier but yuou won't. No one does.But they are wrong but by the time they know that they are in deep.<br />
Take a big risk and see a doctor. What can they say you might be afraid of?

Best Answer

Haha nooooo! I mean that there has been some things going on like my great grandpa died, and I think my boyfriend is going to dump me.. Stuff like that! Nothing like what you suggested.

Best Answer

So why the farking cryptic post. Yiiu knew all along. Moron. How much of other's time you waste is f no consequence is it. Halfwitted yokel moron.

Best Answer

Wow.. Overreacter over hea!!

Best Answer

Complete attention seeker.

Best Answer

One day you'll realize that thousands of people are living better life than yours and MILLIONS ARE IN WORSE condition than you.............<br />
So please thank god for whatever you have..

Best Answer

Ummm...Death Valley, California?

Best Answer