BulletForMyValentineLover BulletForMyValentineLover 22-25 18 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Singledom

No one feels like they are like "most" because everyone recognizes their own individuality. Others may not recognize one's individuality and may categorize an individual with a group, but the individual is usually aware of their own separate identity, so does not feel as if they fit into the category.

Best Answer

Rofl I'm definitely NOT like most guys and it's not what you're thinking.<br />
But good question, I guess because they either never had a relationship before so they assume it.. or idk.

Best Answer

Everyone likes to feel they're a unique little snow flake not the product of a mass culture.

Best Answer

"I don't know what the other guys were like. Get to know me or don't, but don't waste my time with prejudices." -Me

Best Answer

i want to friendship with u ?

Best Answer

Because most people have had bad experiences and tend to be pessimistic about new people. So it's common for a newbie to say that he/she isn't like most others. It's a way of saying, "Give me a chance because I deserve it." Otherwise, and whether it's true or not, they might not get that chance. <br />
And yes....I've found that someone saying it doesn't mean it's true. It's just a way for them to accomplish whatever it is they are after.

Best Answer

Don't know. I'm not like most guys, I don't lie about it.

Best Answer

Speaking the truth is rare and possibly getting more rare..Usually if they are different,.it will show in other ways..Keep your eyes open more than your heart.

Best Answer

Why lie at all?

Best Answer

I'm special :D

Best Answer

To get laid!

Best Answer