Lilwolf12 Lilwolf12 13-15, F 21 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Community

Because you are but don't realize it yet because you think the universe revolves around that 'hideous' pimple on your chin.

Best Answer

I use to wonder the same why they sat im pretty why they say im sweet, kind, good at art, got a good singing voice but now i see thy arent lying im just to hard on my self.

You and me just need to learn to lighten up on our selves

Best Answer

Exactly! :)

Best Answer

Is it possible that those saying so, think you are ? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Trite but still true.

Best Answer

Either you have a faulty self-image, or everyone is lying to you. You decide.

Best Answer

Bcuz, regardless of what U think ....OTHER people think u R

Best Answer

These questions bother me. You're posting this to hear that you are pretty, but how do you expect anyone to be able to tell you that when your photo is...a wolf. The wolf is very pretty.

Best Answer

shes 13-15. its ok.

Best Answer

Never okay. In fact that makes it worse because someone put it into her fragile head that she needs other people to tell her she's pretty.

Best Answer

they see the beauty in you

Best Answer

Don't listen to the bigots, you're beautiful just the way God made you, appreciate and value yourself more than that.

Best Answer

Your are right, It sounds inanamite.

Best Answer

Well maybe some people find you attractive.Or..they're just trying to be nice. OR.. they are just flattering you or bullshi*ting you to get something from you. Be wary.

Best Answer

My Girl gets mad when I call her my girlfrien, She wants the "D".

Best Answer

Because they pity you.

Best Answer

Because you are your just to modest to see it :)

Best Answer

Because people lie.

Best Answer