guitargirl23 guitargirl23 26-30, F 17 Answers Nov 13, 2011

I guess I'm not the only who thinks it's an impossible task ;) Why do we love love, when love seems to hate us? ooooh oooh, oooooh oooh...

Best Answer

That's right hun. ;)

Best Answer

Just Leela I think I love you. <3

Best Answer

I love you too, baby :)

Best Answer

because it hurts from within than from the outside.lions can only hurt your body but being rejected can hurt your soul.

Best Answer

Because I could hurt you and they won't!

Best Answer

Lions, tigers and bears can deal physical damage, but loving the wrong person can do much more to hurt you, that lions, tigers and bears can't.

Best Answer

Because the sour taste of another has tainted your beliefs. Maybe your fear of falling deep in love with someone who sincerely loves you without fail is playing a part. Maybe because together, we will become one and our evolution will discard the life we once known.

Best Answer

Because love is horrifying, i feel crazy for falling in love and my gf is crazy for loving me so much you never know what can happen!

Best Answer

they will only cause you psycall pain

Best Answer

Because dying of a lion mauling is quicker than a broken heart .

Best Answer

Cuz we havnt sat down over a nice cup of tea and talked about this.

Best Answer

Probably because you know I would make you into a sex crazed nymphomaniac LOL

Best Answer

WHATEVA!

Best Answer

puts on jason mask

Best Answer

Why do you have to be so scary!?

Best Answer

Q about love and stuff just seem weird and creepy. to many fake profiles. sorry. proceed

Best Answer