Not sure if I believe it's 100% true, but I read that men and women fall in love in two different ways. A woman's love for a man can grow, she can end up in love with someone she never expected to. A man feels a physical spark immediately, if he doesn't get the spark, he'll probably never get the spark.

Best Answer

I think there is a physical spark there, but we seem less compatible on a day to day basis - it's probably not helped by him working all weekends and me working all weekdays - we never see each other.

Best Answer

You are the only one that can decide that. Do you think he loves you at all?

Best Answer

I wanted to put other stuff, but there wasn't enough space. He says he loves me, but that he's not head over heels in love with me and that love could grow. I guess I feel weird because we met through a dating site and he moved into my house soon after - he needed somewhere to stay and I was feeling vulnerable as I'd been mugged at the time and burgled earlier in the year. At that point he didn't even refer to me as his girlfriend so I feel pretty insecure. He also had a 2 year relationship with someone he met online, but lived abroad and he never met and he seemed to be madly in love with her... So it hurts that he can't be more into some who is there in real life for him.

Best Answer

He may never get over the love he can't have and that will always be an issue. Is having only part of his heart what you want, because a part was given to this over woman and it doesn't seem he is ever going to give it to you fully.

Best Answer