redbluepurple redbluepurple 31-35, F 6 Answers Apr 27 in Dating & Relationships

That seems serious to me. Do you know how much it takes for him not to lie to you. If you would leave because he said this than you aren't head over heels for him.

Best Answer

I'm probably not necessarily head over heels for him as it takes me time, but I care enough for his feelings to not say it. I don't think he lies, but I do no he still chats to his ex girlfriends online and doesn't tell me about it.

Best Answer

Not sure if I believe it's 100% true, but I read that men and women fall in love in two different ways. A woman's love for a man can grow, she can end up in love with someone she never expected to. A man feels a physical spark immediately, if he doesn't get the spark, he'll probably never get the spark.

Best Answer

I think there is a physical spark there, but we seem less compatible on a day to day basis - it's probably not helped by him working all weekends and me working all weekdays - we never see each other.

Best Answer

You are the only one that can decide that. Do you think he loves you at all?

Best Answer

I wanted to put other stuff, but there wasn't enough space. He says he loves me, but that he's not head over heels in love with me and that love could grow. I guess I feel weird because we met through a dating site and he moved into my house soon after - he needed somewhere to stay and I was feeling vulnerable as I'd been mugged at the time and burgled earlier in the year. At that point he didn't even refer to me as his girlfriend so I feel pretty insecure. He also had a 2 year relationship with someone he met online, but lived abroad and he never met and he seemed to be madly in love with her... So it hurts that he can't be more into some who is there in real life for him.

Best Answer

He may never get over the love he can't have and that will always be an issue. Is having only part of his heart what you want, because a part was given to this over woman and it doesn't seem he is ever going to give it to you fully.

Best Answer

is he loyal?

Best Answer

I think so, although I think he chats to his ex girlfriends online.

Best Answer

did you tell him it bother you?.. is he caring? you need to ask yourself these question then decide on what you want

Best Answer

I sometimes think he's more interested in the idea of a relationship than actually having one with me. I told him what he said upset me, he said that he was sorry and in terms of caring he can be, I just don't know if my expectations are unreasonable.

Best Answer

when you start questioning your relationship then there is something wrong in it and you should question, should you stay or should you go?

Best Answer

You're right - I just seem incapable of making a decision. I asked him to move out about 4 weeks ago, but he convinced me to change my mind, not much has changed though...

Best Answer

do whats best for you and dont be in a stressful relationship,, the reason we have a relationship is to make our life more easier and enjoy it together. . if nothing had changed since he promised you then nothing will ever will

Best Answer